Options

ASCENSION

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
Which champs do you think would benefit the most from Ascension?

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    HSS75 said:

All of them honestly since it increases their stats by a certain percentage making all of them stronger either way

but i feel like some champs dont need it like cgr honestly a r4 CGR and a r5 CGR isnt that different cause his damage is just too good
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I’ll do kingpin and Apoc. I use them the most.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 434 ★★★
    Galan comes to mind first. The attack increase seems to affect base attack, so his harvest damage would go up quite a bit, which is impossible otherwise and I’m not sure how long it will be until we see a 7 star version of him.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Well! This Ascension did exit in the history of the KABAM, but in another game called Heroes Of Camelot before KABAM sold it to GAEA. What the Ascension did was that it increase the base health pool and base attack pool to be much higher, but with the result would be greater if the said card was at its max level and max ranked before doing the Ascension to gain better result.

It would only make sense based on this to implement the same in MCOC, but perhaps in a different method, but the base idea could still be the same.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    5 star magik
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★

HSS75 said:

All of them honestly since it increases their stats by a certain percentage making all of them stronger either way

but i feel like some champs dont need it like cgr honestly a r4 CGR and a r5 CGR isnt that different cause his damage is just too good
    Aside from you being wrong about his damage. There's combat power rate and challenger rating
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,213 ★★★★★
    Guess ill r5 my 6* gambit and ascension him
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,784 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

HSS75 said:

Tell that to GodSlayer. The world probably isn't ready for a maxed ascended 6* CGR but we most probably won't get the 7* soon. I would ascend my Herc likewise.
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 54
    I’m definitely gonna ascend my Angela an invisible woman!