**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else confused on what to do?

i started in December freshly new player and have achieved paragon. Then following that i 100% all of the act story content I'm at the point where my account is content and growing rapidly in size due to battle grounds and now glory store. Now I'm at the issue where the only content left is either " Outdated " or "redundant" for an account size like mine to do aka, Variants and classic back issues. Wanted to ask players who have been at my point what did they end up doing

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Gauntlet and Eternity of pain carina challenges
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★

i started in December freshly new player and have achieved paragon. Then following that i 100% all of the act story content I'm at the point where my account is content and growing rapidly in size due to battle grounds and now glory store. Now I'm at the issue where the only content left is either " Outdated " or "redundant" for an account size like mine to do aka, Variants and classic back issues. Wanted to ask players who have been at my point what did they end up doing

We sit and wait patiently for battlegrounds to come back and for big daddy Kabam to give us the slightest sliver of new content to do which most of us complete within a day and then go back to waiting
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    big daddy Kabam

Big Dddy Kabam indeed :D