**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Are people going to rank down Kraven?

With the rank down gem should he be ranked down from his 6* R3 status or be kept. I use him for AW and BG only.

Are people going to rank down Kraven? 36 votes

Rank him down!
77%
BigPoppaCBONESpity68Manup456Garlo10or_StrongJustcause102SCP1504_Sham_DeaconTripleBItsClobberinTimeFit_Fun9329Furious80BeastDadBen_15455Ioniqus_797UltragamerLickyChiefhobBadMother2 28 votes
Keep him at R3
22%
EgretM4Barrier ReefLuke9523JollyHawkAzenstarCyrillFromTulaSurfinwalrusKlipp 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    Rank him down!
    I ranked him down, yes. I only use him for AV synergy so r2 not required
  • Options
    BadMother2BadMother2 Posts: 24
    Rank him down!
    I took Kraven to R3 because of his synergy w Scorp and AV, but always hated playing him. So when the opportunity came along to rank him down, I did and took up a different skill champ for the upcoming BG’s meta. Moleman on the other hand was a completely different scenario. Everyone knew he was bugged from the start, and I still R4’d him after his nerf because I was using him a lot for war.
  • Options

I took Kraven to R3 because of his synergy w Scorp and AV, but always hated playing him. So when the opportunity came along to rank him down, I did and took up a different skill champ for the upcoming BG’s meta. Moleman on the other hand was a completely different scenario. Everyone knew he was bugged from the start, and I still R4’d him after his nerf because I was using him a lot for war.

Yeah mole boi will always be a fav of mine because of his counter to evade and auto lock. Combined with Black Panther Relic he destroys!
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,578 ★★★★★
    Rank him down!
    He’s meme tier now
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    I took mine from r3 to r1. I have better skill defenders now, and that's all Kraven was to me. That and as a synergy partner for Agent V.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,512 ★★★★
    I took mine from r4 to r3, if you're a paragon you shouldn't be desperately needing mats for 1>2 maybe not even 2>3 so no real need to rank him down that far.