Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Can't find a battlegrounds match with mobile data, but only with wifi?

So I had been searching for a match in bronze 3 for over 30 mins and couldn't find anything. I switched to wifi and I found a match in under 15s. I then switched to mobile data again and I didn't find a match for over 7 mins.

I am confident it is not a connection problem on my end because I can load through other game modes just as fast with my wifi using data.
I also don't think this is a coincidence cause I've switched through data and wifi multiple times and keep getting the same result.

This is annoying cause I play on data for bgs a lot. Wifi on my uni campus sometimes randomly disconnects me on my phone which is frustrating if I am in a bgs match.

Can anyone else confirm if this is happening to them? Or was there some announcement on this that I am not aware of lol?

Comments

• Options
    LuKzulLuKzul Posts: 2
    I think it’s happening to me! I couldn’t really find out the problem but I think u did it!
    I’ve done 11 min searches and no matches found (bronze II)… I have no way to test the Wi-Fi now, but latter I’ll confirm
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    I have the same problem, the battleground only worked for me on WiFi. please fix this problem!!
  • Options
    Seaking_04Seaking_04 Posts: 48
    I really hope Kabam sorts this out. It's an annoying inconvenience not being able to play bgs with mobile data.
    @Kabam Miike not sure if the team is aware of this, but if they aren't can you let them know please?