**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where's the imagination in planning maps

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
This eq seriously leaves so much to be desired. Am i the only one who feels a lack of imagination went into planning these nodes. 5 of the 6 bosses have unblockbility either specials or otherwise in one way or another..
Sure people want challenges others wanna collect the rewards and cruise through and get rewards.
As a g1/p4 war alliance only a hand full comfortably deal with unblockable, kabam obviously has this data seems like a money grab.
Just a take home message kabam develops these wonderful new champs with unique kits, yet the way the nodes are designed many don't see the light of day, disappointing

Comments

• Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

EQ 2.2 is exactly the same as last month.

Yeah, that was really weird to see.
  • Options
    I would really like to hear those peeps why they disagree.
    Is what I said inaccurate??
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Unblockable, unstoppable, and regen have always been the go-to for developers when it comes EQ bosses. Beyond that, their imagination seems to be pretty limited.

With the exception of story mode bosses. They do put effort into making those fun and unique.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

I disagreed mostly because of the use of "money grab." Aside from being overused on these forums, in order for something to be a money grab it has to grab money. Do you know anyone who spends money on EQ?

Other than that, the only boss who gave me trouble was Void. I don't often read the nodes unless I die other than to see what class has the advantage, and I run suicides. Semi stun immune Void who has specials for days if you have debuffs, and takes less damage when not bleeding didn't work for my team. I had to repeat the path with a different team.

I can agree that spamming unblockable is annoying, but the bosses weren't actually hard, and it's not a money grab.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    Y’all do know almost half the games champs can counter unblockable able scorp idoom shuri kitty and many other can
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    It's nowhere near half, but lots of champs are good for it. I beat the final boss the first time without using a counter and it wasn't bad. Second fight I used Miles and it was pretty fun. You take no damage from his SP1. Bait, punish, repeat.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    I don't like unblockable combined with other **** choices, such as reverse controls and rooted.
    But in the end I just won with brute force anyhows. *shrug*
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    I have just stopped monthly eq. Time investment vs rewards it's not worth it with BG being back.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

I have just stopped monthly eq. Time investment vs rewards it's not worth it with BG being back.

This season BG with additional 3 ranks and nodes in VT is making me not even push in BG this season and focus on TB.
  • Options
    Dtl7714 said:

Unblockable, unstoppable, and regen have always been the go-to for developers when it comes EQ bosses. Beyond that, their imagination seems to be pretty limited.

With the exception of story mode bosses. They do put effort into making those fun and unique.

I cannot remember so many bosses having unblockable, 5 of 6 can activate this
    If you remember an eq like this please share it certainly wasn't in the last 6 months
    Regards
  • Options

Glads said:

I disagreed mostly because of the use of "money grab." Aside from being overused on these forums, in order for something to be a money grab it has to grab money. Do you know anyone who spends money on EQ?

Other than that, the only boss who gave me trouble was Void. I don't often read the nodes unless I die other than to see what class has the advantage, and I run suicides. Semi stun immune Void who has specials for days if you have debuffs, and takes less damage when not bleeding didn't work for my team. I had to repeat the path with a different team.

I can agree that spamming unblockable is annoying, but the bosses weren't actually hard, and it's not a money grab.
    Possibility money grab is an over reach, particularly nova has caused me a few issues.
    Peeps might not spend $ but I am sure they are spending a few more farmed units than normal