**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who Is The Most Overrated Champion?

I'm just curious who you guys think is the most overrated don't be afraid to voice your opinion

My top 3 in no particular order:
Scorpion, Kingpin, and Nimrod

See they might be there because I don't run suicides but
Scorpion: Cassie has way better damage and power sting
Kingpin: Deals high damage but that's it really. My HitMonkey deals more damage
Nimrod: Usually can't even kill bg defender in 2 min. Sp2 is good yes but Ant Man Future and Omega Sentinal are both better options

Comments

• Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★
    AMS94 said:

For me it has to be Absorbingman
    He is an absolutely great champion, but somehow the community has made him seem better than he actually is

And I absolutely disagree about Scorpion, Kingpin, & Nimrod
    All 3 of these are at the top of their respective classes

Could you please explain what do you mean by "better than he actually is", because without context this is very confusing
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Spot. His utility is just not there... at all. I genuinely cannot understand how people put him above Quicksilver. I have just never seen a fight I'd rather take with Spot than QS outside of Battlegrounds.

When i got i thought if i was gonna awaken and rank Up with a 2-3 rank Up gem Ghost longshot or prof x frpm R1 or spot or the overseer from R2 then i got quicksilver and i know Who im ranking Up now (sorry red hulk maybe when i get masacre)
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,647 ★★★★★
    Guardian
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

Sunspot. He can end fights fast, sure, but other than that I don't understand all the hype around him.

Maybe I'm just not the greatest sunspot player, though?

It is SPECIFICALLY his ability to end fights fast that is “all the hype”.

Speed obviously matters in BG, and if you’re an Arena grinder, ending fights quickly while he’s boosted and then getting to use him again by reviving is valuable.

Fair enough! He does a very good job in bg's, that's for sure.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

For me it has to be Absorbingman
    He is an absolutely great champion, but somehow the community has made him seem better than he actually is

And I absolutely disagree about Scorpion, Kingpin, & Nimrod
    All 3 of these are at the top of their respective classes

Could you please explain what do you mean by "better than he actually is", because without context this is very confusing
    He is a greta champion IMO....my only 6* champion that I got from arena grind, but I feel he is great only in certain situations, specially where his immunities come into play.....and he is worth ranking up for that alone as he is absolutely great in those matchups
    But in other matchups I feel he is good but not that great.....relying on defender's AI without giving him any infuriate or somthing like that takes away the fun of using him
    And his defensive potential is also overvalued by a lot of people