Grandmaster Gauntlet Rewards

TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
I know I'm late to the party on this, but I've only done this content the first time it came out. Being Paragon now, the rewards are just okay (in my opinion), but perhaps worthy of doing a run-though if I'm bored... which is usually never because of daily grinding and spacing out what I "need" to do monthly.

Anyway

There's been chatter outside of the Forums (because there's a world outside of the Forums) that you get all the rewards after 100% completing The Gauntlet, but only get certain rewards each time after. The common thought is essentially "only the chest rewards."

Now, I imagine that is correct, but I'd like confirmation on whether or not I'm right, because resources aren't always plentiful for me (and likely many others). Here is what I've gathered:

The rewards not circled are for the initial completion then never again, while what's circled are repeated rewards...

This older thread picture explains what's in the chests...

Now, am I correct about all of this? Or are some of the rewards from what was circled in the first picture not repeated when exploring the second to fourth times? Please give me some closure on this issue. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,892 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    What you have circled you get from the keys/chests. What you have uncircled is one time rewards.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxA6Hm_6rjw
    For some reason this dude only got 1,250,000 gold o.O am i missing something?
    When i did like 3 runs a few months ago with the previous keys, i got 4,250,000 in every run, now i'm worried of doing it and get only 1,250,000
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    What a great video. I thoroughly enjoyed watching that. Thank you.
    The shortage on gold was pretty upsetting, I agree.
    This also proved @MrSakuragi to be correct.
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Member Posts: 140

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxA6Hm_6rjw
    For some reason this dude only got 1,250,000 gold o.O am i missing something?
    When i did like 3 runs a few months ago with the previous keys, i got 4,250,000 in every run, now i'm worried of doing it and get only 1,250,000

It’s visual glitch
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    Can you tell which chest is on each path?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,892 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Can you tell which chest is on each path?

All chests are on the same path. At each portal you need to go the route where there are more fights (and not directly to Thanos). If you portal right to the end, you bypass the chests.