**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New AW attack phase

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
How does everyone feel about the new AW format? I personally can't stand it. Most in my alliance feel the same.

Just curious what everyone thinks.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    We haven’t figured out what to do with the extra time. We finish on the same schedule as before and the war sits there for another day.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Exactly, and then 4 hours later attack starts again. It makes no sense. There isn’t enough time to adjust to new members or altering defense etc…
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    you can alter defense at any time after attack starts, so you have 44 hours of attack to modufy defense before the next matchmaking starts
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,557 ★★★★★
    I despise it, why did they even extend attack phase? Seems like a pointless unwanted change, all that's happening with us is we now don't finish attack until a good day and half after it starts coz "what's the rush" (as everyone says) well done kabam. Make war longer, make side quest longer (looking at this month in particular). Get rid of people's means to be ftp. Game is a joke these days
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    you guys just need to consult all the Master alliances who this new war update benefits. they'll tell you all about how much of a benefit it is for them.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,679 Guardian
    Deacon said:

you guys just need to consult all the Master alliances who this new war update benefits. they'll tell you all about how much of a benefit it is for them.

Benefits my gold 1 alliance more than Master alliances because our members don't need to change masteries for defense.

While the system is far from perfect, I look forward to when they update it so it is better.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Can’t say I hate it. It give us plenty of time to attack so I can wait for my champs from AQ.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

They need an extra day each war to strategize? Or something else?