**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

What is the purpose of the incursion cooldown?

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I’m working at getting to room 25 in the side quest, so I’m checking out that first room hack and exiting if it’s not the ones I want. But what is the purpose of the 5 minute cooldown? Are my champs actually tired? It seems more of a nuisance than anything right now

Comments

• Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 276 ★★
    Lpoo said:

I’m working at getting to room 25 in the side quest, so I’m checking out that first room hack and exiting if it’s not the ones I want. But what is the purpose of the 5 minute cooldown? Are my champs actually tired? It seems more of a nuisance than anything right now

Boy, you don't even want to know how long that cool down is when it isn't a nerfed sidequest for six stars and up...
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 666 ★★★

Lpoo said:

Boy, you don't even want to know how long that cool down is when it isn't a nerfed sidequest for six stars and up...
    Point being why wait such an insignificant amount of time
  • Options
    Any of you had problems with "willpower" Mastery in incursions? Cause for me they are not working
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    point 1 - is normally it is to encourage use of different champs.

point 2 - now during this event they reduced it to make it easy to do back to back runs but they kept it at 5 mins as they want to discourage exactly what you are doing.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,416 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Kabam seems to have gotten this idea into their head that playing the game too much (or grinding) is bad.

😂😂😂😂
    🌚🌚🌚🌚
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,416 ★★★★★

Any of you had problems with "willpower" Mastery in incursions? Cause for me they are not working

WP won't be noticeable much while running big health boosts
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 666 ★★★

But wp is percentage based so it would scale right?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,841 ★★★★
    Champs need some rest after the all intense brawls you used them for.
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 415 ★★★
    Samanun said:

But wp is percentage based so it would scale right?
    Yes it's percentage based but on base health not boosted health,read the description again