What is the purpose of the incursion cooldown?

LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
I’m working at getting to room 25 in the side quest, so I’m checking out that first room hack and exiting if it’s not the ones I want. But what is the purpose of the 5 minute cooldown? Are my champs actually tired? It seems more of a nuisance than anything right now

Comments

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 360 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

I’m working at getting to room 25 in the side quest, so I’m checking out that first room hack and exiting if it’s not the ones I want. But what is the purpose of the 5 minute cooldown? Are my champs actually tired? It seems more of a nuisance than anything right now

Boy, you don't even want to know how long that cool down is when it isn't a nerfed sidequest for six stars and up...
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★

Lpoo said:

Boy, you don't even want to know how long that cool down is when it isn't a nerfed sidequest for six stars and up...
    Point being why wait such an insignificant amount of time
  • Hck_J4k0bzHck_J4k0bz Member Posts: 18
    Any of you had problems with "willpower" Mastery in incursions? Cause for me they are not working
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    point 1 - is normally it is to encourage use of different champs.

point 2 - now during this event they reduced it to make it easy to do back to back runs but they kept it at 5 mins as they want to discourage exactly what you are doing.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Kabam seems to have gotten this idea into their head that playing the game too much (or grinding) is bad.

😂😂😂😂
    🌚🌚🌚🌚
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★

Any of you had problems with "willpower" Mastery in incursions? Cause for me they are not working

WP won't be noticeable much while running big health boosts
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★

But wp is percentage based so it would scale right?
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Champs need some rest after the all intense brawls you used them for.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    Samanun said:

But wp is percentage based so it would scale right?
    Yes it's percentage based but on base health not boosted health,read the description again