Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Member Posts: 255 ★★
edited August 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m testing out a team in ROL with suicide masteries:

- OG Hulk
- Immortal Hulk
- Hercules
- Heimdal
- Thor Ragnarok

With Heimdal and Thor Ragnarok synergy, the other champs should be regenerating 15% of lost health instantly by dashing back and holding block for 1.5 seconds as is stated in the synergy description.

I tried this before with Quicksilver and was healing slightly then going back down to the original health number?!

I thought it might be the poison doing something so I tried it with the team above using OG Hulk (poison immune) and even waited until the bleed had finished. He was only healing 6-7% of his health!

What is going on here?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    It heals based on missing health. So the more health you have, the less you’ll heal back.
  • Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Member Posts: 255 ★★
    Maratox said:

It heals based on missing health. So the more health you have, the less you’ll heal back.

Ahh, so it heals back 15% of the actual health I lost in the fight. Makes sense now, thanks
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Maratox said:

Ahh, so it heals back 15% of the actual health I lost in the fight. Makes sense now, thanks
    Not quite. It heals back based on missing health. So if you have 85% health, you won’t heal back to max. You’ll heal 15x.15 which is 2.25% of your max health. If you’re at 1 health, on the brink of death, you will see healing for 15% of your max health. But you don’t have to take damage during the fight for it to work
  • Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Member Posts: 255 ★★
    Maratox said:

Maratox said:

Not quite. It heals back based on missing health. So if you have 85% health, you won’t heal back to max. You’ll heal 15x.15 which is 2.25% of your max health. If you’re at 1 health, on the brink of death, you will see healing for 15% of your max health. But you don’t have to take damage during the fight for it to work
    Superb!