**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

“Warriors of Asgard” Synergy Bug

Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★
edited August 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m testing out a team in ROL with suicide masteries:

- OG Hulk
- Immortal Hulk
- Hercules
- Heimdal
- Thor Ragnarok

With Heimdal and Thor Ragnarok synergy, the other champs should be regenerating 15% of lost health instantly by dashing back and holding block for 1.5 seconds as is stated in the synergy description.

I tried this before with Quicksilver and was healing slightly then going back down to the original health number?!

I thought it might be the poison doing something so I tried it with the team above using OG Hulk (poison immune) and even waited until the bleed had finished. He was only healing 6-7% of his health!

What is going on here?

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,538 ★★★★★
    It heals based on missing health. So the more health you have, the less you’ll heal back.
  • Options
    Maratox said:

It heals based on missing health. So the more health you have, the less you’ll heal back.

Ahh, so it heals back 15% of the actual health I lost in the fight. Makes sense now, thanks
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,538 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Maratox said:

Ahh, so it heals back 15% of the actual health I lost in the fight. Makes sense now, thanks
    Not quite. It heals back based on missing health. So if you have 85% health, you won’t heal back to max. You’ll heal 15x.15 which is 2.25% of your max health. If you’re at 1 health, on the brink of death, you will see healing for 15% of your max health. But you don’t have to take damage during the fight for it to work
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Maratox said:

Not quite. It heals back based on missing health. So if you have 85% health, you won’t heal back to max. You’ll heal 15x.15 which is 2.25% of your max health. If you’re at 1 health, on the brink of death, you will see healing for 15% of your max health. But you don’t have to take damage during the fight for it to work
    Superb!