Options

Whats the matter with kabam support?

hellothere372hellothere372 Posts: 20
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Im the leader of an alliance and every week i usually send a ticket and ask for a list with the combined week points each member got because when aq finishes i usually don't have time to check ingame. every week i usually get an email back with the list and the response is pretty quick too. this week however apparently kabam support just don't want to give it???

if any moderator could chase this up that would be cool

Comments

• Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 77
    edited August 2023
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    While not as serious, this is like when some idiot gets a wrong order at a fast food restaurant and they call 911.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 619 ★★★
    sounds like you were lucky to even have them do this for you. Meanwhile real support issues might get rushed. i would say quit while you were ahead and do what the rest of us have done
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 486 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi.

Support is not meant to be sharing any in-game information like this to anyone other than the account holder. The fact that you were receiving this information in this manner was an oversight that we have since remedied.

Additionally, I think we can all agree the support team has many things of higher priority to handle. To anyone considering making similar requests of the support team, please consider their limited time and availability.

Thank you.

Then why is so hard for you guys to officially notify players season start date? I assume it takes a few minutes
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 541 ★★★
    just ask ur members to check their contribution after every aq and at the end of the week they each send u their total points... or do it yourself there's a tab for everything, no way u got time to send a ticket and not to open the game for 2 seconds
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    What an entitled expectation.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★

What's your alliance name? So that we can all avoid it in the future...

Micro managers united
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,385 ★★★★★

What's your alliance name? So that we can all avoid it in the future...

Union of Karens
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,323 ★★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hi.

Support is not meant to be sharing any in-game information like this to anyone other than the account holder. The fact that you were receiving this information in this manner was an oversight that we have since remedied.

Additionally, I think we can all agree the support team has many things of higher priority to handle. To anyone considering making similar requests of the support team, please consider their limited time and availability.

Thank you.

Then why is so hard for you guys to officially notify players season start date? I assume it takes a few minutes
    War season in-game mail always comes out the day the season starts. Today.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,583 ★★★★
    My lord… I can’t comprehend this! This is not the job of a support to give you this kind of information and while it might be it is very questionable of the @hellothere372 not have the time to check it for itself
    In the game. If the player has the time to do AQ or AW movement then the player can make time at any given point of the day or weekend to check thing itself in the history bad.

No wonder this kind of simple question/task could hog the support’s time of other important questions and issues. I am not okay with this!
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    “What’s the matter with kabam support?”
    More like “what’s the matter with you??”