**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Will my incursions reset at content drop tomorrow and kick me out of my current run

Hi guys, I can see the timer on this incursions button and I’m wondering if the incursions will “expire” for the week when this reaches 0? I’m on floor 15 currently of level 6 and waiting for potions from tomorrow’s reset to keep going, but I’m worried that this timer reaching zero might finish my run. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 695 ★★★
    Yes it will reset. It has always worked like that in past so I don't think there will be any difference.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    JamesH371 said:

Hi guys, I can see the timer on this incursions button and I’m wondering if the incursions will “expire” for the week when this reaches 0? I’m on floor 15 currently of level 6 and waiting for potions from tomorrow’s reset to keep going, but I’m worried that this timer reaching zero might finish my run. Any thoughts?

If you are using potions at room 15, reset. It's not worth it until zone 19 or so
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    The point of the timer is to let you know how much longer the incursion is playable. That's how the normal incursions reset every month. These incursions reset every week, just like the potions do. Its a bummer for some people, but if you're relying on potions, then it would have been best to save up the potions as each week reset and then go into the final week with four week's worth of cheaper potions.

The upside is that the rewards from each incursion also reset every week.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

The point of the timer is to let you know how much longer the incursion is playable. That's how the normal incursions reset every month. These incursions reset every week, just like the potions do. Its a bummer for some people, but if you're relying on potions, then it would have been best to save up the potions as each week reset and then go into the final week with four week's worth of cheaper potions.

The upside that you mentioned isn’t true, only the milestone rewards reset, NOT THE TOP ZONE BONUSES
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

The upside that you mentioned isn’t true, only the milestone rewards reset, NOT THE TOP ZONE BONUSES
    Yep, realized my mistake and came back to specify that only the milestone rewards reset.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    Shame on me for not reading about the event closely enough.

I was under the impression there was no reset during this event, so I had just been doing a couple rooms a day, getting the daily milestone, and avoiding burnout.

I was in zone 15, without a single item used, and logged in today to find myself kicked out.

Pretty disappointing, cause I'm not sure I want to go down that rabbit hole again.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

mgj0630 said:

I sense the sarcasm as I've seen enough of your posts to know that's your mantra.

That said, I own the mistake. I'm not here raising hell and asking for compensation.

It does go back to an argument I've made in the past though, that the monthly content has gotten incredibly convoluted for someone who wants to "simply" play the game.