**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 4 and 5 revamp rewards??

I completed act 4 and act 5 in the last couple weeks but have not received the new rewards. Are they delayed or what’s going on??

Comments

• Options
    PulsefirePulsefire Posts: 8
    same
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,492 ★★★★★

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    I’m sure previously the reward changes have been granted to those who have already completed the content.

Is this not the case this time?

I’m easy either way, but it’s always a nice bonus.

Or am I thinking of objectives as they have been updated a couple of times?
  • Options
    Defense_Power1Defense_Power1 Posts: 16
    They moved the mastery points to completion, so they should or need to give out the rewards
  • Options
    its a shame we will not receive those rewards. I could use them. Please Kabam, change this.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    This one actually did annoy me, as act 4 was something I had been meaning to explore for the extra mastery points, but this with the changes, I can’t get them? Surely they’ll give an update on that?
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    BuffBeast said:

This one actually did annoy me, as act 4 was something I had been meaning to explore for the extra mastery points, but this with the changes, I can’t get them? Surely they’ll give an update on that?

Miike said in another thread that they'll be fixing that
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Miike said in another thread that they'll be fixing that
    Oh that sounds good then, thanks
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Posts: 14
    Damn did anyone ever get their compensation?
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 202
    Completed act 4&5 a few weeks ago...have not received the reward difference yet
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,492 ★★★★★
    Beyond said:

Damn did anyone ever get their compensation?

No they're still trying to figure out who qualifies for them
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Posts: 14
    A month later and has any one got compensation yet?
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous. I'm a developer. It's not hard to obtain a list of users from the database, based on specific criteria. Switching rewards and moving them back in the middle of a game that rewards progression is very amateur. Not compensating them while the rewards are still useful is ridiculous.
  • Options
    When there was a bug where people got stuff free, I heard they were super quick to remove those rewards. But when it's giving players something...

Is it because when players get more, they spend less...
  • Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27
    Wouldn’t mind an update on this, if not just for the mastery points (the other stuff is nice too)
  • Options
    Just want to bring this up again