**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SQ Incursions

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,255 ★★★★★
I don't often complain about SQ much these days, but I find this SQ to be one of the most limiting in a long time.
I appreciate that there are many Rewards this month, so I'm not irreverent. I'm taking in terms of the design.
We have all month to do an SQ. I just realized, by fault of not reading ahead, that the Top Zone Bonuses are one-time only. Which would be fine, if they weren't connected to the Objectives in such a large amount relative to the time we have to complete them.
You have the Weekly Milestones, which give a number, but the majority are behind the highest Zones. Now, normally we'd hear "Git gud....it's a challenge....Legends...." something to that effect. Only, we have another layer. The Rewards are also limited by Title.
Maybe this is a personal issue, but I just find this SQ unnecessarily limited. Unless you're among the top, there's not much sense in running it at all. That's a design issue in my opinion. There's no point in waiting each week for the few Filaments you get from the amount of Points you need from running it.

Comments

• Options
    I mean, I understand the idea of rewarding Players for hitting the highest Milestone and incentivizing and all that, but this seems...for lack of a better term...overboard.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I'm far from the best player - I'm finding Photon taking me out constantly and can often only get to zone 3-5 on threat 4 and 5 because she wipes my team. I finished the milestones last week, and will do so again this week because you can just run those few rooms several times. Heck, if you just do enough each day to get the daily quest bonus, you should reach the top milestone easily.

Now, sure, you won't get the top zone bonuses of higher thread levels, but I'm content to leave those to more capable players - I'm still getting plenty out of the filament stores.

I've already got the 6* AG from the body one, as well as most of the sig stones, 6* shards, and rank-up materials that I currently need. With plenty of time still to go.
  • Options
    Oh, for sure. I'm not even saying we should all get all the Rewards. That much I understand. It's about the overall layout. This is one of those instances I would actually prefer to see it spread out over the month, rather than one run for the month for the Zone Bonuses. It leaves very little to keep going for.
    Also, use Scorpion for Photon. ;)