**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6* are good here to use

Hi all, I am now working my way on act 6 after becoming cavalier. I need the high health of 6* for my skill set to help me. I don't use suicides and have will power max, deep bleeds lvl1 and mystic dispersion lv1. Are any of these champs worth rank 2? Am I ignoring an obvious choice?

Some thoughts I have
Capiw needs awakening first
Spiderham and spidy 2099 are pretty fun to play
Imortal abomination may be good option?
King Groot needs awakening first
Modok may act be good???
Mangoog could be a beast???
Old man Logan regen could be handy??
Diablo I know is supposed to be awesome but still can't get hang of him yet

Thanks in advance for any advise you have

imagecdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/7g/f9jufl9nayyc.png" alt="" />

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    So CapIW gains a lot of utility from his sig (at high sig) but he has a bunch of it in his base kit as well. Pretty much 100% perfect block on parries (unless there is block penetration) can nullify unstoppables and high damage on his sp2 especially if it crits.
    Ibom is another that does not need his awakening. That just gets him some poisons at the start, but if you throw an sp1 before sp2 you are all set.
    Either one of them would help you with act 6.
    Diablo is great, but really shines if you run liquid courage and have him duped. I wouldn't go with him unless you have those two things
    Sym supreme is great, destroys multiple bosses in act 6 (off the top of my head, do you bleed medusa and the champion). Definitely worth a rank up.
    Others that might be good Omega red (doesn't need suicides or awakening if you are facing any sort of bleed node like biohazard), spidey 99, spider ham, wasp, silver centurion.