**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6* are good here to use

Hi all, I am now working my way on act 6 after becoming cavalier. I need the high health of 6* for my skill set to help me. I don't use suicides and have will power max, deep bleeds lvl1 and mystic dispersion lv1. Are any of these champs worth rank 2? Am I ignoring an obvious choice?

Some thoughts I have
Capiw needs awakening first
Spiderham and spidy 2099 are pretty fun to play
Imortal abomination may be good option?
King Groot needs awakening first
Modok may act be good???
Mangoog could be a beast???
Old man Logan regen could be handy??
Diablo I know is supposed to be awesome but still can't get hang of him yet

Thanks in advance for any advise you have

imagecdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/7g/f9jufl9nayyc.png" alt="" />

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 503 ★★★
    1. Cap IW needs awakening but its worth awakening him.
    2. Spiderman 2099 and Spider Ham are great choices for rank ups and will give you a solid science roster. Plus degen is becoming more and more common and Spider Ham is one of two champs with degen resistance
    3. Guillotine 2099 is good for longer content. Her ramp up is very nice.
    4. Diablo is ok..most people running him are doing it with suicides. You arent running suicides, would suggest alternates instead.
    5. Ibom is good but you already have a stronger science roster than other classes
    6. Silver Centurion is worth the rank up especially when you get him early like this and dont have other champs that can do what he dord.
    7. Symbiote Supreme because you need good mystics and his stagger will help you a lot. Plus, he will never be a bad matchup. Occasionally, a node combo comes where he truly shines more than even the best mystic champs. An example is thr Medusa fight in act 6.
    8. Wasp, Mangog, Sasquatch and Modok are great defenders. If you are going for AW or BG.
    9. King Groot is decent but needs the dupe and sigs to be a top champ.
    10. Forget about Old Man Logan, he gets quickly outshined.
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    edited August 2023

Thank you great advise
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Thank you great advise