Team advice for DLX

Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140
Can you please point out my best options? I will rank and sig up 5* Ronan (or any other champ) if I have to.

Thanks

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,177 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Ronan will take care of all those WS & Vision....take him to as high of a sig level as u can

For Wolverine u can use Nimrod....though it won't be fast as he won't be able to do any shock damage

For Hulk boss probably Nick Fury

Now the remaining fights are Juggernaut & SW
    I will highly suggest making space for White Mags in ur team if u have him....his pre-fights help a lot against Juggs & can also help against Hulk boss due to conflictor node. Only issue is that u need to finish at least 2 fights with a duped White Mags if u need 6 pre-fights for all Juggs, & a 3rd fight if u also need a 7th one for the Hulk boss

I found Wolverine fight easily doable with White Mags but I don't see him in ur roster

Best options for these fights will probably be either Dr. Doom or CAIW (whom u'll need to rank up)

Juggs fight is tricky but manageable once u get the hang of it
    SW is just boring & annoying....not hard but annoying

Hulk is arguably the hardest fight on the map but it's just one fight & u can just throw 20% revive in ur Fury & take him down bit by bit

I will suggest going through the earlier chapters for practice before going in for the big one

Overseer can also work for Juggs but he'll be very slow against SW, & the SW fight is already slow & boring so take care of that
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Abs man works for both Juggs and SW as well.

For Juggs, just bait heavies by holding block, then counter with your own heavy to disable debuff immunity. The rest of the fight is pretty normal, keep the root timer in mind though. Abs man in his black uru form can easily just tank all that block dmg and regen it back, if needed. His heavy reach is also pretty good and his red numbers bypass the special attack dmg reduction. Not the fastest, but still a solid option imo.

For SW, keep your distance and charge heavy, then launch sp1 after reaching a bar of power. If you start the fight in black uru form, his sp1s will be passively unblockable (granted you don't lose the form), so it will always land. They have pretty good reach too so you'll be able to hit from across the screen. Just stay away, charge heavy, sp1, repeat. Make sure to bait her sp1s before charging heavy though.

Good luck. 👍
  • IryseIryse Member Posts: 498 ★★★
    For SW, Doom sp1 right away in block will be unblockable and do some damage. Hold heavy and generate SP2 and boom. With so many prowess, it will be like dbz blast.
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140
    AMS94 said:

Ronan will take care of all those WS & Vision....take him to as high of a sig level as u can

For Wolverine u can use Nimrod....though it won't be fast as he won't be able to do any shock damage

For Hulk boss probably Nick Fury

Now the remaining fights are Juggernaut & SW
    I will highly suggest making space for White Mags in ur team if u have him....his pre-fights help a lot against Juggs & can also help against Hulk boss due to conflictor node. Only issue is that u need to finish at least 2 fights with a duped White Mags if u need 6 pre-fights for all Juggs, & a 3rd fight if u also need a 7th one for the Hulk boss

I found Wolverine fight easily doable with White Mags but I don't see him in ur roster

Best options for these fights will probably be either Dr. Doom or CAIW (whom u'll need to rank up)

Juggs fight is tricky but manageable once u get the hang of it
    SW is just boring & annoying....not hard but annoying

Hulk is arguably the hardest fight on the map but it's just one fight & u can just throw 20% revive in ur Fury & take him down bit by bit

I will suggest going through the earlier chapters for practice before going in for the big one

Overseer can also work for Juggs but he'll be very slow against SW, & the SW fight is already slow & boring so take care of that

Thanks for the detailed response, I really appreciate it.

Abs man works for both Juggs and SW as well.

For Juggs, just bait heavies by holding block, then counter with your own heavy to disable debuff immunity. The rest of the fight is pretty normal, keep the root timer in mind though. Abs man in his black uru form can easily just tank all that block dmg and regen it back, if needed. His heavy reach is also pretty good and his red numbers bypass the special attack dmg reduction. Not the fastest, but still a solid option imo.

For SW, keep your distance and charge heavy, then launch sp1 after reaching a bar of power. If you start the fight in black uru form, his sp1s will be passively unblockable (granted you don't lose the form), so it will always land. They have pretty good reach too so you'll be able to hit from across the screen. Just stay away, charge heavy, sp1, repeat. Make sure to bait her sp1s before charging heavy though.

Good luck. 👍

Thank you so much
    Iryse said:

For SW, Doom sp1 right away in block will be unblockable and do some damage. Hold heavy and generate SP2 and boom. With so many prowess, it will be like dbz blast.

Thank you so much
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    For sw just use ANYONE with an unlockable special.....she was one of the easier fights imo....juggs was only annoying when root happened and hulk was kinda tough but overall it is very doable with a TON of different characters.....I still say red mags and Ronan are 1 and 1a though.....magneto more because he's good for legitimately every fight except hulk....3 metal fights and sw can be done by anyone and even with mags if u mess up charging his heavy and hold it too long he goes unstoppable and has a damage cap so u don't get punished if sw rushes in

For sw just use ANYONE with an unlockable special.....she was one of the easier fights imo....juggs was only annoying when root happened and hulk was kinda tough but overall it is very doable with a TON of different characters.....I still say red mags and Ronan are 1 and 1a though.....magneto more because he's good for legitimately every fight except hulk....3 metal fights and sw can be done by anyone and even with mags if u mess up charging his heavy and hold it too long he goes unstoppable and has a damage cap so u don't get punished if sw rushes in

Thank you
  • BladeZero81BladeZero81 Member Posts: 93
    I just finished the BrutalDLX less than an hour ago and this was my team. Took me a little longer than I would have liked, but the AI decided it wanted to be perfect with it's attacks and evades at times. Used a decent amount of revives and potions because of it. Granted I'm not the greatest of players, but I still managed to get it done.

AA - WS
    Red Mags - WS and Wolvie
    CAPIW - Jugs and SW
    Herc - WS, Jugs, SW, and Hulk
    Ronin - Vision
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,616 ★★★★
    Mission accomplished
    I used:
    Ronan for WS & Vision
    Red Mags for SW & Wolverine
    Titania for Jugs