**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be a Christmas event like past years

I know Christmas is a few months away(hard to believe) but I was wondering, is there a Christmas event like last year. Starting to save units for it, just wondering what’s going on with this event

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Let's see, game is going to be 9 years old in December. And every year minus that very first month of the game we've had a Christmas event. Chances are near 100% that yes there will be one.

Near 100%? So there's a chance we get no Christmas event
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Buttehrs said:

Let's see, game is going to be 9 years old in December. And every year minus that very first month of the game we've had a Christmas event. Chances are near 100% that yes there will be one.

It’s Kabam we’re talking about
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    This is Marvel Contest of Money. There is going to be a Christmas event lol
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

always a chance
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I mean there's always a chance nothing happens but it's the month they make the absolute most money every year so I doubt it lol.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Most likely though I believe it’s meant to be a bit less crass than previous events
  • Options

Maat1985 said:

Buttehrs said:

always a chance
    Fingers crossed, the melt down would be epic lol
    just imagine
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Shavra911 said:

I know Christmas is a few months away(hard to believe) but I was wondering, is there a Christmas event like last year. Starting to save units for it, just wondering what’s going on with this event

I’m going to guess you mean gifting? To which case they’ve said no more gifting. Although it’s their rules and they can change their mind.

As for as calendars or Christmas related content or arena or something. Most likely those will occur.

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Shavra911 said:

I’m going to guess you mean gifting? To which case they’ve said no more gifting. Although it’s their rules and they can change their mind.

As for as calendars or Christmas related content or arena or something. Most likely those will occur.

The banquet event says hello
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Shavra911 said:

They allowed gifting of consumables last year, but as I recall that was a one time extension of gifting. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see just the banquet crystals and the alliance event they had.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

Shavra911 said:

They allowed gifting of consumables last year, but as I recall that was a one time extension of gifting. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see just the banquet crystals and the alliance event they had.
    yep thats what they said anyway. it was a last hurrah for gifting as we know it.