**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who Should Be My First 6* R4

Looking to start my push to paragon. Which will be the most helpful?

Who Should Be My First 6* R4 43 votes

Dr Doom (unawakened)
58%
PantherusNZFigueAdvRayven5220Bagwad37LordSmasherEwell65SSS69GardoshRenaxqqPraneeth_SP616Ben_15455AzenstarFinal_OrderRuwqiersaTrendwillrun4adonutRoddyRodster77KLZ_Rick87_Frankenberries 25 votes
Hulkling (unawakened)
23%
ItsClobberinTimeo_oGogiShoe_2jbxotiicLickyOnlyUlaşhelioskrillMarvelNoobArmageddøn 10 votes
Human torch (awakened)
6%
Tony886Ansh_AMcTicketKnees 3 votes
Future Antman (awakened)
4%
WonderWanderMajesticOcean 2 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider (awakened)
6%
winterthurmanveertherealDuke2Goated 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Dr Doom (unawakened)
    Doom is a beast for many matchups even unawakened, if I had these options as r4s doom would be my go to, however he may be the most useful yes but if you enjoy a certain champ id suggest taking them to r4 if you wanted to.
  • Options
    SpiderCamSpiderCam Posts: 20

Doom is a beast for many matchups even unawakened, if I had these options as r4s doom would be my go to, however he may be the most useful yes but if you enjoy a certain champ id suggest taking them to r4 if you wanted to.

I mean I do enjoy doom quite a bit lol (also recently fantman and Hulkling) I’d be pretty close to a 2nd R4 after the brutaldlx quest. Would you have any recommendation for my 2nd R4?
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Dr Doom (unawakened)
    SpiderCam said:

I mean I do enjoy doom quite a bit lol (also recently fantman and Hulkling) I’d be pretty close to a 2nd R4 after the brutaldlx quest. Would you have any recommendation for my 2nd R4?
    Hm, for your 2nd r4 I'd probably go CGR took mine to r4 and he's a beast either CGR or hulkling, I wouldn't say HT needs r4 that badly, and future antman I know nothing about so can't suggest him haha.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,950 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom (unawakened)
    Doom for sure. Then CGR for the second.

Although like the posted above me, I know nothing about fantasy, either.
  • Options

SpiderCam said:

Hm, for your 2nd r4 I'd probably go CGR took mine to r4 and he's a beast either CGR or hulkling, I wouldn't say HT needs r4 that badly, and future antman I know nothing about so can't suggest him haha.
    Yeah Antman is pretty new lol Don’t have him sig200 yet so his util isn’t as good as it could be but he hits like a truck. I was probably leaning towards Hulkling but CGR is more fun to use so it’s tough
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,485 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom (unawakened)
    Definitely doom first, but Fantman is an amazing attacker and defender. I’d do Hulkling far before CGR and he’s won me way more fights at full health in battlegrounds than CGR ever has. Plus he’s a good defender
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider (awakened)
    r4 CGR got me through a lot of paths in 100% act 7 and 8
  • Options
    WonderWanderWonderWander Posts: 53
    Future Antman (awakened)
    SpiderCam said:

Doom , Hulkling and F antman - Your 3 R4 choices then!
    Mine was Herc, Torch and Doom :-)
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 543 ★★★
    Human torch (awakened)
    I am going to make an assumption that all these champs will be r4 eventually when you get the materials. If that is the case, human torch shpuld be first.

Human torch needs the additional health more than others. Plus the additional attack will allow you to finish fights faster in timed modes like battlegrounds and war where HT gets used a lot.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Emilia90 said:

Definitely doom first, but Fantman is an amazing attacker and defender. I’d do Hulkling far before CGR and he’s won me way more fights at full health in battlegrounds than CGR ever has. Plus he’s a good defender

FAntman has been really fun to use but I don’t want my recency bias to sway me in the wrong direction lol Would he be fine as a 2nd R4 before Hulkling?
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

I am going to make an assumption that all these champs will be r4 eventually when you get the materials. If that is the case, human torch shpuld be first.

Human torch needs the additional health more than others. Plus the additional attack will allow you to finish fights faster in timed modes like battlegrounds and war where HT gets used a lot.

Yeah I would definitely like to have them all R4 eventually. HT was my first R3 so he usually gets banned in BG lol Would it also be helpful for act 7? Or is it more for those modes?
  • Options

r4 CGR got me through a lot of paths in 100% act 7 and 8

Is he just helpful in general or are there some paths where he’s really good?