New Gold Realm Event Quest!

Hello! I would like to suggest MCOC do another Gold Realm Event Quest for at least a week or two. Similar to last one where it would reset 2-4x a day.

Last one was several months ago, and we need more opportunities to yield gold so we can continue to level our Champs.

Thank you!

Comments

• LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Member Posts: 305 ★★★
    ^not everyone has over 7 million gold.
  • Rulk014Rulk014 Member Posts: 2
    Another gold realm would be well timed about now, especially with the push towards 5* champs. I ended up at 3.3 mil gold by the end of the last gold realm and now I'm down to 2 mil. I have been aquiring a lot more new 4* champs and T4B cats to rank them up with so my resources have gone lower. If you scale that to ranking 5* champs, I think it will be a little challenging to maintain enough gold resources to support AQ donation needs as well as roster improvement needs.

This might need to be re-tooled to a more ongoing, continuous solution. i.e maybe increase gold output of arena crystals to accommodate the increased cost of ranking and leveling 5* champs.
  • MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Member Posts: 33
    They should just do a gold realm like every 4-6 months so we can use up our gold and refill.
  • RiddyBRiddyB Member Posts: 7
    Agreed, grinding arena for gold gets tiring and boring. I can't continue to grind arena so I need another source of gold. Kabam should stop teasing us with stuff like gold quests and tank down tickets and just put them in the game. Even if it costs something to join... Come on Kabam, seriously!
  • LadyEquineLadyEquine Member Posts: 7
    They did it!!! They added a new Gold quest, starting today, called "Halls of Fortune" and it will reset every 24 hours!!! Yay! :)
  • CavalierCavalier Member Posts: 246
    Yay indeed!
    Got over 300K yesterday and spent it all. Looking forward to doing the same today.