is LOL worth it at my current stage?

iCamoiCamo Member Posts: 4
I am currently Uncollected level 45, my main reasoning for asking is it would be funny to have LOL done before 5.3.

these are my best legends. I'm gathering gold right now to level up Falcon, Quake, CGR, and Guilly 2099. Thoughts are appreciated

Comments

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    LoL isnt worth it at any progression level anymore, story, side quests and event quests yield better rewards except for the Trophy Loltron. Heck, even glory store and BG store.

Personally work on exploring act 4 and 5 after the revamps for better rewards for your level.
  • iCamoiCamo Member Posts: 4
    Lokx said:

Its never worth it. Lol was end game content for when 5* was the highest * achievable. Its not to the point that wasting resources like revives on lol is such a waste. Just use the units and revive to get through story content instead.

if only it gave a title. If it gave a title that I could use instead of uncollected I would do it in a heartbeat no matter how many hours it took. I was considering the fact that you got a basic 5* AG but that's for exploration, not completion. Limber would also be a nightmare for me. I guess I'll just do it if I ever feel like I'm bad at the game and need to get better.
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Member Posts: 239 ★★
    With all the revamps to story content, does anyone think they'll eventually look at re-tuning LoL or Abyss? There doesn't seem to be much of a reason to do either (unless you're just really wanting a challenge for a lack of rewards and large use of units/resources).
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    Nah - much like RoL they're just artefacts of their time. If you want some experience smashing through long-content and being effectively stun-immune (because Limber) then it can be worth a run or two, but no pressure.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

With all the revamps to story content, does anyone think they'll eventually look at re-tuning LoL or Abyss? There doesn't seem to be much of a reason to do either (unless you're just really wanting a challenge for a lack of rewards and large use of units/resources).

I mean they would just release a new quest like abyss of legends but one for 7* materials rather then revamp existing ones
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    No