**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let’s call them trollcursions

Cuz all kabam does is troll is with stupid bleep nodes and stupid bleep defenders such a bleeping waste of time and not remotely fun. Whoever designed this month should really be embarrassed

Comments

• Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Sounds like a skill issue, just use the herc and silk Cheese strats

Jk, bad luck happens

Can’t cheese without the right hacks and getting selective time stream with no counters lol
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    Most common node combo I've seen after floor 5 and before floor 10 is aspect of nightmares and anti heal of some kind.

The other annoying node combo I've seen a lot is PULL! and Psychic something.... you take 30% of the Defenders Atk everytime you hit.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    Zekir said:

Most common node combo I've seen after floor 5 and before floor 10 is aspect of nightmares and anti heal of some kind.

The other annoying node combo I've seen a lot is PULL! and Psychic something.... you take 30% of the Defenders Atk everytime you hit.

Git gud or git Herc

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    I'd say do 5 rooms, if you don't get the hacks you want then wait 5 min and try again
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 88

Git gud

Please stop with this narrative because I have seen some of the best players complain about certain node or node combos as being cheap and pooly designed for the sole reason of making you burn resources. Sometimes skill is not the issue.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 88
    SandeepS said:

I'd say do 5 rooms, if you don't get the hacks you want then wait 5 min and try again

This is a good idea, and you know folks have guides for the best hacks with certain champions,(besides Herc and company)
    Find witch champions you have that are high ranked and which hacks make them OP and go for it. Once you hit a wall take a break and try again or try a different level with a different group. Don't stress about it, make it fun also take advantage of relics here it definitely helps, I only have a 3* relics but it works.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,495 ★★★★
    You do need the right hacks so as mentioned do a few rooms, rinse and repeat til you have good hacks. Don't even need Herc that way although he is a life saver.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    Twist1298 said:

Git gud

Please stop with this narrative because I have seen some of the best players complain about certain node or node combos as being cheap and pooly designed for the sole reason of making you burn resources. Sometimes skill is not the issue.
    But he is right, you can play around all nodes as long as you read the nodes before you do decide to going forward, why would you keeps pushing and wasting resources if you don't have a proper counter?
  • Options
    I’m just saying I shouldn’t have to do 10 runs to get all the weekly milestones. Getting to 10 rooms shoukd be easy but it’s way overturned with bs nodes and bs bosses.
  • Options
    NextWeekNextWeek Posts: 49
    I got fisticuffs, aspect of nightmares minor (25% one) and selective timestream on photon once and it kinda made it impossible
  • Options
    DUHveed said:

Zekir said:

Git gud or git Herc

This just garners a "Welcome to Ignore."
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★
    Yeah I think the incursions as a side quest is the worst type of side quest. I loathe incursions as it is so having it as a side quest is just far too grindy and boring.

I'll just be sitting this month out, miss the rewards but so be it, not wasting my time with something boring lol
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Yeah I think the incursions as a side quest is the worst type of side quest. I loathe incursions as it is so having it as a side quest is just far too grindy and boring.

I'll just be sitting this month out, miss the rewards but so be it, not wasting my time with something boring lol

Oddly enough, you can get all the rewards from the tiers just getting to floor 5 on Zone 6, and then doing the daily 1 floor in Zone 5
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    This thread is why we can't ever have anything remotely challenging. It's embarrassing.
  • Options
    Zekir said:

Mackey said:

Oddly enough, you can get all the rewards from the tiers just getting to floor 5 on Zone 6, and then doing the daily 1 floor in Zone 5
    Definitely takes more than zone 5 to get the weekly milestones
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    The need more challenging content narrative is just as tiresome as the git gud one. Every summoner has the choice to make things as challenging as they want to by simply not using the best champs.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,373 ★★★★★

The need more challenging content narrative is just as tiresome as the git gud one. Every summoner has the choice to make things as challenging as they want to by simply not using the best champs.

I have to agree with this, for the most part. Although the term "Git gud." isn't helpful at all, and is really dismissive. So I find it to be less valid. The "harder, more challenge" push is an inverted U. There's only so much you can increase the difficulty before it becomes overboard. I mean, people are free to ask for more challenging content, but I also think some people are just too adept and bored with the game's limitations. No matter what they put out, they'll be over it soon. At the end of the day, it's a mobile game with the same basic mechanics. I mean, I love the game. It just has its limits.
  • Options

This thread is why we can't ever have anything remotely challenging. It's embarrassing.

I'm all up for challenging but incursions is not challenging, its long, tedious and mind numbingly boring.
  • Options
    Zekir said:

Mackey said:

Still boring though, might as well be asking me to.do arena, I don't get any enjoyment out of either mode. Like I say, I'm happy to skip the mode and the rewards. Just a terrible side quest in my opinion.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

I'm all up for challenging but incursions is not challenging, its long, tedious and mind numbingly boring.
    Mix up your teams and see how far you can get.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    Bro just quit the game, every day there's something else you are complaining nonstop about. It's a mobile video game, delete it if you hate it that much. Complaining in forums will get you nowhere
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Zekir said:

Mackey said:

Still boring though, might as well be asking me to.do arena, I don't get any enjoyment out of either mode. Like I say, I'm happy to skip the mode and the rewards. Just a terrible side quest in my opinion.
    If it's boring and tedius, I'm just gonna assume you find BGs boring and tedius as well.

Why continue? I'm sure there are other not "Boring and Tedius" games out there. Because honestly, aside from the rare once in a while enjoyable side events, they're all boring and tedius.