**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't check players anymore

I don't know why but when I click on a player in AQ / AW or even a player from the enemy alliance in war it dosent show me what player it is anymore. It gives me a full list of all my group and I believe it shows me what attributes they have selected but it dosent show me who I have clicked on and in war on the enemy it just shows a blank screen when I click on them. I thought oh just a small bug will be fixed soon but this has been going on for months now and as a leader of an alliance I need to check who is and isn't moving and I can't do that if it dosent show me what player is sitting where when I click on them. Is anyone else having this issue or know anything else on the matter?

Comments

• Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    Yeah I sent tickets about this and tbey just don’t seem to care
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    Been like this for 2 months. As well as not able to auto enlist for half of us.can’t check champ abilities or synergies,can’t add sigs. Stuff like this for minimum 2-8 months still waiting to be listened to in tickets. So don’t hold your breath
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,677 Guardian
    Kabam is aware of this issue and is looking into it. Hopefully it'll be a simple enough bug to fix
  • Options
    Chiicc said:

Been like this for 2 months. As well as not able to auto enlist for half of us.can’t check champ abilities or synergies,can’t add sigs. Stuff like this for minimum 2-8 months still waiting to be listened to in tickets. So don’t hold your breath

Yeah I left a ticket about auto enlistment aswell no response, its a real shame that the quality level of the game is dropping so drastically due to silly little bugs and errors, they may be small issues individually but all add up to make for an un enjoyable gaming experience =(
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Sometimes you just have a month where everything disappears, y'know?