**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Return rank ups!

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Hey all, recently came back to the game after a couple months break since Mantis came out. A lot is new, but Lady Luck has been good to me and I finally became Paragon last night thanks to 8.2 completion. I’m now looking for some advice on some champs I want to rank up. My top 3 are listed in the poll, but am interested to hear other opinions. I’ll most likely rank all at some point. I have a generic AG, and am saving for the one in the body filament forge. I do not run suicides

Return rank ups! 26 votes

Quicksilver (r1 sig 20)
0%
IDoom (r1 sig 20)
19%
MrTicTac19992008PikoluGoozboozSuperstar_1126Vannulloyd 5 votes
Herc (can’t imagine anyone will vote him)
76%
Manup456AssumedNameJimmyBSbkruebLeoZedRenaxqqLpooXamloThePredator1001MolemanisbestchampCrow9074Duffman98Ansh_AMiniMFA_FungiHonorable_BluJayJarvisreiCtfz30AlphaNeymar10MrA23 20 votes
Other
3%
Marvelfan30 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Literally anybody but idoom please
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Herc is the easiest answer. Especially since AGs are far more common these days.

iDoom and Quicksilver are not everyone's cup of tea, so I would make sure you like their playstyle, but both are worth ranking up

mags, Kitty and Bishop are all worth at least R3
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Obviously Herc is the best choice for the AG and to rank up. And Kitty Pryde would be the second best choice for the AG and rank up.

But some other champs that worth thinking about are Mojo and Sersi. Both are amazing dual threat champs that win me lots of BG matches.

America Chavez and Bishop are both monsters as well and worthy of ranking up. The only downside is they are available as 7*