**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Superior Kang

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
Late to the party, as always, but I need some feedback on this Fight. Even after researching, my first run wasn't successful. I've done some searching on YouTube and the blog, so I understand the gist of it, but I'm still confused. How do you acquire Slipstreams? Do you perform the action then Intercept, or just attack?
Any feedback would be appreciated, as well as the initial Paths you took and who you used. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    So you get a slip stream charge when he dodges your attack and you dex or parry the counter attack (the beam he shoots at you). The four ways to gain slip steam charges is by parrying him, heavy counter, intercept, and attacking him after he uses his special.

You have to perform the action first before you go in. So you parry him, then go for a hit and that's when he'll evade and counterattack you. Or go for an intercept and then he'll evade it and counter attack you. Do that until you get to 10 I think and he'll get wounded. But note on the third and fourth phases you can't do the same action twice to get a slipstream charge (so can't parry twice).

I did the path that starts with hercules, I brought in Fury, venom, angela, ultron and magneto. Fury can do most of the path but just someone who can place a lot of debuffs will do the trick. I found ultron, angela, and venom do really help on the kang fight, they can do lots of damage when he's wounded.

Hope this helps, good luck!
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Been a bit since I did it, but I remember using King Groot and Ultron a lot. Due to their regen and generally being a pretty good matchup, aside from that there isn't much else I remember. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    This run was brutal, but the plus side is I'm getting the hang of it. Although I came in unprepared, and now I'm debating staying in and Grinding for Units, or just quitting and saving some beforehand. I tell you. It would be a great fight if it wasn't for laggy controls and knee-jerk AI. Lol.
    He's almost at Phase 3, but it's likely better I quit and save some Resources instead of stay locked in.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I’m not the best at all, but a max sig ultron is very forgiving as he regens his beams. Few bosses I can solo, but I was able to solo him twice with a 5* ultron.
  • Options

I’m not the best at all, but a max sig ultron is very forgiving as he regens his beams. Few bosses I can solo, but I was able to solo him twice with a 5* ultron.

Ah. I took him to R3 before I went in, but he's Sig 60. Maybe I'll check the Sig of my 5*. Thanks.
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 93
    Lots of people recommended Ultron but Venom works best for me. One additional tip is to wait 0.3 sec before you dex the beam to get the slipstream charge, not sure if it’s deliberately designed.