**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which journey is more hard?

I think getting Thronebreaker is the hard jump because even though Act 6 had been tuned down but it still is the hardest act in the game. Most of the bosses require specific counters. I think Act 6 should get a rebalance like the previous acts. And I think Act 6 rewards should be improved chapter wise if they don't want to tune the difficulty down making it easier for players to grow. I this is the period where lot of players leave because they are getting bad champions and they can't beat the Grandmaster.
Act 7 is way easier compared to Act 6 and I think Act 6 should also be the same.

Which journey is more hard? 59 votes

Cavalier - Thronebreaker
79%
PantherusNZSligIamnikeLiquidkoldUsagicassidyLordSmasherWhoDaPooItsClobberinTimeBawa69SpideyFunkoPraneeth_SP616Giantwalrus56WinterFieldsahmynutsHoitadoThēMandalorianYodabolt21Josh2507Final_OrderCrow9074 47 votes
Thronebreaker - Paragon
20%
Darkrider05AdvSavageBreaker69ButtehrsZuroMaratoxTP33RenaxqqTheBair123ChaosMax1012SuelGamesMarvelNoob 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    Cav- Thronebreaker is definitely the harder one. It is really funny though, as soon as i hit Cav on my alt account i popped open a few legends Crystals and got the full t5cc i need for Thronebreaker
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker - Paragon
    ahmynuts said:

Cav- Thronebreaker is definitely the harder one. It is really funny though, as soon as i hit Cav on my alt account i popped open a few legends Crystals and got the full t5cc i need for Thronebreaker

I had to explore a couple CAV EQ events, explore v5-6 and complete act 6 first before i even got to r3 anyone. Now people can pop a free crystal and get a r3 just like that :O
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    Progression wise cav to tb was wayy harder than tb to paragon
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    For me it took longer to get r4s but it was harder content wise to do act 6
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    Of course it all comes down to circumstance. That jump to Act 6 can be particularly brutal if you're still relying on some key 4* champs that you can no longer use, and also Summoners can have a tendancy to lack some of the key counters to the early Act 6 fights.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker
    Act 7 is for the most part just brain dead fights you can cheese easily (bosses can be a bit challenging but they're a lot of fun cause of the mechanics and definitely not as hard and frustrating as GM), Act 6 on the other hand is just full of nasty node combinations and annoying bosses.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Cavalier - Thronebreaker

Act 7 is for the most part just brain dead fights you can cheese easily (bosses can be a bit challenging but they're a lot of fun cause of the mechanics and definitely not as hard and frustrating as GM), Act 6 on the other hand is just full of nasty node combinations and annoying bosses.

Can't forget act 6 has around 15 fights per path. Good thing I'm not ever going back in to that slog fest