**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Games broken no surprises there

Games broken, are we going to see it fixed? what bits broken... take your pick AW (problems with enlistment) AQ (problems when you click on your teammates) BGs event quest even some champs don't work properly atm. Sorry for being blunt but the game is broken and it has been for months with nothing being said about it getting fixed. Crashes input issues not being able to join war I mean list goes on. If you want more just continue reading this forum page 100 new bugs and issues each day, the company are still doing micro transactions so at this point people are paying hard earned cash for a broken game. It's boggling, can kabam not just take a month out of pushing new content full of new bugs to just try and get a handle on the 101 issues there are currently in the game

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,040 ★★★★★
    I fixed everything for you. Thank you for your very detailed report. We we're waiting for something like this to be posted so we could know exactly what to fix. Please restart your game to see your improvements.
  • Options

I fixed everything for you. Thank you for your very detailed report. We we're waiting for something like this to be posted so we could know exactly what to fix. Please restart your game to see your improvements.

Lol, Sorry if that seems a bit of a rant the underlying message was to have a month off releasing content to try and resolve a handful of issues I'm aware it's not the case of waving a magic wand or snapping an infinity gauntlet, but something should be done to address all these little issues they pile up!!