**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What if you only get 2 of the Legend Tokens

I've heard that only Thronebreakers will have the option to trade in the legends tokens for 6 star nexus crystals. is this true, or will all progression levels Paragon included have the option to trade them in if they didn't get all 3, or even if they did get all three but choose the Nexus instead? I will only have 2 tokens, so hoping they will allow Paragon to trade them for something...

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    Yes I believe they said anyone can trade them in for the nexus crystals, paragons are not required to get the 7* selector
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    DRTO said:

Yes I believe they said anyone can trade them in for the nexus crystals, paragons are not required to get the 7* selector

Did they say when? Cause I don't see any in the store yet.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★

DRTO said:

they said it’ll come on the 6th of september as to stop people prematurely or accidentally buying the 6* nexus and missing out on the 7*. Slightly frustrating but understandable given the shenanigans people have got up to in the past
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★

• Options
    TP33 said:

DRTO said:

they said it’ll come on the 6th of september as to stop people prematurely or accidentally buying the 6* nexus and missing out on the 7*. Slightly frustrating but understandable given the shenanigans people have got up to in the past
    Thanks for the info, yeah it is a little frustrating I'm still missing a Torch so I was looking forward to opening them today or tomorrow. Oh well, 6th it is then!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,606 ★★★★★

TP33 said:

DRTO said:

Thanks for the info, yeah it is a little frustrating I'm still missing a Torch so I was looking forward to opening them today or tomorrow. Oh well, 6th it is then!
    We don't want another classic "My newborn son had my phone and bought [x] can i get a refund" situation.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    ahmynuts said:

TP33 said:

DRTO said:

We don't want another classic "My newborn son had my phone and bought [x] can i get a refund" situation.
    Okay but you gotta admit, those are hilarious, especially when everyone just starts dogging on them lol