Options

My very first R5 champion is...

L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★

Love him or hate him, you gotta admit he is pretty cute. This is was a long time goal and I'm happy I got here as a free to play. Now I just got to ascend him and my time with Groot will be complete.

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 639 ★★★
    Everyone loves Groot!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I AM GROOT!!!

*Happy Groot noises*
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,601 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    The thing that makes this even more silly a rank up (and thus so much more funny, seriously i respect the commitment here) is that unlike almost every other “trash tier” champion there’s no real way of improving him at all.

synergies can improve most trash tier champions, if not many got great buffs (collosus, hulk), Apoc saved OG cyclops and the rest of the mutant duds.

Groot is a champion of a dying breed, no good synergies, no great boosts, no buff. the OG Iron Men are the only real competition for worst champs in game.

part of me wants them to get buffed, another part thinks that having these champions is vital for the game, so that we can see our development (and also to give a risk to opening crystals)

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,785 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    And then there's Kabam who humiliated him on livestream to be 1st 7* and then not. But with your act of kindness, faith in humanity is again restored.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Until he's available as a 7* that is.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,814 ★★★★★

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    And sig 200?

That's next level.
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Bro! I mean, its your choice, but will you actually use him? Your first rank-up should be someone to get you through HARD content. But if you use him and can make him good, that's a pretty funny rank-up.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    He is stun resistent and has lots of (RNG) buffs ... Thats something actualy useful in game if he enjoys him he is probably using him and if not he has that profile Pic and thats already worth it
    Elite13 said:

Bro! I mean, its your choice, but will you actually use him? Your first rank-up should be someone to get you through HARD content. But if you use him and can make him good, that's a pretty funny rank-up.

• Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Utterly dumbstruck and respectful. YOU ARE GROOOOT! I feel this is your way of trolling or rebelling against the gamemakers and community....even if it is not, I hope you enjoy him!