**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is OG Black Panther bugged?

AnıyaşaAnıyaşa Posts: 22
edited August 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I selected OG Black Panther from the 7* selector. I read his abilities and it states that when you intercept with sp1 or sp2, all attacks are guaranteed crits but I have been noticing atleast 1 hit is not criting..is this a bug or am I missing something?
I have a video but can't seem to upload it. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It has to be a '' true " intercept. Not the same as Herc
  • Options
    AnıyaşaAnıyaşa Posts: 22

It has to be a '' true " intercept. Not the same as Herc

Can you elaborate what is a "true" intercept? Do a 4 hit combo and move back, once the opponent charges at you, you intercept with sp2..isn't that a "true" intercept?
  • Options
    NaturallyyNaturallyy Posts: 63
    edited August 2023
    Anıyaşa said:
    That actually wasn’t even a “special intercept” according to BPs toolkit. All hits weren’t crits

• Options
    NaturallyyNaturallyy Posts: 63
    I agree though it needs to be reworked. You literally have to throw it right as the defender begins to charge you, really even before they charge you which ends up leaving you open to punish if they don’t, and you have to connect with your special before they finish their dash attack animation or it doesn’t count. I didn’t pick BP solely because of how wonky this ability is for him.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    The special must land during their dash before the medium is thrown, as opposed to herc who pretty much works so long as the opponent is moving after performing a dash.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Hercules has a very extended intercept window, something which the devs have also lamented including in his kit. I doubt they'll change black panthers. I think his is more similar to what they wanted for Herc.
    Kabam Broccoli is just too GOATed though
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I said when he was first buffed and I'll say it again, his synergy with OG storm should be part of his base kit for this very reason.