**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Easy/ready source of 2018 champs to fight?

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,581 ★★★★★
    Wait for Hero Use day, bust out your 'old reliables' Omega Red and Korg, and use them to Autofight Contender/Proven EQ for 1 Energy/move. Or daily quests if you've already done that.

Or see who what you could add in, and clear a few Incursions, since they've refreshed today. Bishop is great in Incursions, if you've got him, Scotch. 😉
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    Arena
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
    Oh my oh my .... 😂🤣 this is week 4?!?! I've only just realised it counts "with" the champs not just against them... Thanks @Magrailothos !! Wowser, do I feel daft...
  • Options

Oh my oh my .... 😂🤣 this is week 4?!?! I've only just realised it counts "with" the champs not just against them... Thanks @Magrailothos !! Wowser, do I feel daft...

Was just gonna ask this.
    Was it always “WITH or AGAINST” for this Solo Event (2016 and 2017 ones) ?
    Or did they just change it for this new week (with the 2018 class) ?

(apparently just added the “WITH” for this new 2018 week)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★

Was just gonna ask this.

It was always with or against
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★

Was just gonna ask this.

Always been that way for each of the previous weeks
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 851 ★★★
    All the #year events have been with or against. Just filter to your #2018 champs in game, select a team, and auto fight some easy content. A few quests and you'll have your 50 fights to hit all the milestones.
  • Options
    Thx, guess I never noticed. (so I’ll go sit in the corner with Moose)
    Was always trying to see which quest had that year closest to the beginning.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    Road to labyrinth is a good one to use as the amount of energy needed is very low