**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battle Grounds Incentivizes Need a Update?

Every season it is a slug through bronze to maybe gold, battling stacked accounts and legends titles for 3 weeks plus. Then the last 72 hours, it is as soft as warm butter at platinum levels and higher.
It is literally people who have just started.
Clearly most players are sitting out 90% of the season to avoid being soul crushingly over matched and CHEATERS.
They sit out to avoid the above mentioned allowing them to rise and thus remove themselves from the Circuit resulting in a fairer playing field.
I have suggested before and will repeat that victory track should be activity scoring heavy and gladiator more result driven. E.g.
1) Progress through Victory track via merely round wins, not even match wins.
Win a round earn a point forward.
2) At Gladiator things change drastically demanding much more results aKa match wins.

Comments

• Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 159
    If my above analysis is incorrect then small account are afforded a path forward that ultimately results in them being destroyed once they reach a Serbian level.
    In any event I am Paragon and bronze and silver were hell.
    Platinum plus is a total joke, something feels not right.
  • Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 159
    Excuse the above typo, not Serbian but certain level.
    Speech to text is not perfect. LOL