**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gem Dilemma

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm debating the top row. Yes, I know iDoom isn't Ranked. I was using a Max 5* until I pulled him, and haven't gotten around to it. Any suggestions? Who would be the best choice? I know who @Demonzfyre would say. πŸ˜†

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2023
    Before @Demonzfyre comes in here and blasts me. I think iDoom benefits more from his awakened ability than Silver Centurion does from his. But I have way more experience with idoom than SC
  • Options
    Ok. Thanks. I'll consider that.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's probably iDoom. Of the champs on there, he is probably the least likely, or furthest away, from becoming a 7*. I personally find him very overrated. Centurion gets the boost of being able to inflict passives instead of debuffs, which is very nice. But if you don't plan on ranking him, then it's pointless. P2099 is one of my favs, but again, you probably aren't going to rank him.

It's iDoom v. Starky for me. I prefer Sparky, but iDoom is the "better" champ in general. He does need high sig though, at least for the regen.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,046 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ahmynuts said:

Before @Demonzfyre comes in here and blasts me. I think iDoom benefits more from his awakened ability than Silver Centurion does from his. But I have way more experience with idoom than SC

The awakening on S.C turns shocks and plasma to passives letting you bypass nodes and some immunities.
  • Options

It's probably iDoom. Of the champs on there, he is probably the least likely, or furthest away, from becoming a 7*. I personally find him very overrated. Centurion gets the boost of being able to inflict passives instead of debuffs, which is very nice. But if you don't plan on ranking him, then it's pointless. P2099 is one of my favs, but again, you probably aren't going to rank him.

It's iDoom v. Starky for me. I prefer Sparky, but iDoom is the "better" champ in general. He does need high sig though, at least for the regen.

Thanks!

ahmynuts said:

The awakening on S.C turns shocks and plasma to passives letting you bypass nodes and some immunities.
    Ooh! That can be useful.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’d save it unless you need one of those champs to complete content.
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

I’d save it unless you need one of those champs to complete content.

Meh. I have a collection of Gems, and they're consistently available now.
  • Options
    You’re right about availability. What about upgraded Ironman though.
  • Options
    Good point. I'd also consider Nimrod or Omega if I had them.
  • Options
    Don’t let it sit if you need but also don’t use it if you don’t need it.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 β˜…β˜…
    Yondu