**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upgrades

TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
When i get the cats and iso should i take my iceman 4 star unduped to 4/40 or rogue 4 star unduped to 4/40

Upgrades 29 votes

Iceman
93%
DL864GamerSolswerdWhododo872danielmathSnizzbarDarkestDestroyerStefffSomeoneElseStefanjonesDanicb94beaupoemJmoneysteckSpeedbumpRavenrob_33Jonrdz1zero7Lboogie0981D_Ace_71PandamanTan 27 votes
Rogue
6%
NomarigerolTheMarauder53 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rogue has health steal and power steal(which can be considered power control if awakened),on top of that she has 70% reduced debuff duration which means you can afford a mistake or two plus you may fight abomination(if he is not way more powerful than you or on extra poison node...AW),or even poison and bleed nodes in AQ!Yes you are going to loose just a third of your life and you have sp1 to get it back!Lastly she replicates opponent buffs with her sp1 and you just need to be aggressive to keep them(hitting when opponent blocks also resets the timer),plus opponent can't activate those buffs as long as you keep them!

Iceman...well is Iceman!Triple immunity,very good damage and no-one(except memphisto is immune to coldsnap!),also coldsnap stops evade which helps with evade champs(spidys,nightcrawler etc.!) and lastly he has ice armor which lets you take a special or a stun and not take damage(only 5% damage,negates a stun!)!

Concluding they are both really good!Also taking a champ to 4/40 may be tough for you now(so you want to take the best ones) but eventually you will bring a lot of champs there, which means you might bring both at a later stage!So in my opinion Take into consideration what you really need now!Propably most people will say rank up Iceman,and maybe he is the best champ between the two,BUT at the current state of your game you might prefer to have a decent regen and power control champ at Rogue!Dont worry whatever you choose will still be good,just trust your feeling and rank what you feel at this stage!

P.S i do have a 4* awakened rogue and i love her,sadly i don't have a 4* Iceman(only a maxed 3* and he is still nice to use..athough its only arena use for him now!)!
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Rogue
    Thank you for your responce first and foremost i forgot to put first on ranking them up i want to bring them both up to 4/40 as soon as i can i have the t4b and other catalysts except for mutant t2 and t3 so im waiting for the mutant catalyst day and then i will decide who to upgrade