**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cap Wants You - To not Open all the crystals at once

BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,428 ★★★★★
Can you guys update this so we can get all the objectives? These really should stack and not need to be opened one by one.

I should be able to gift 3 tickets at a time open 3 crystals at a time etc and complete the objectives.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,027 ★★★★★
    Objective is for sending, I had no issue completing all parts of the objective by sending in batches
  • Options
    … unless you’re talking about points for the solo event. I’ll take a look there and see what’s happening.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    I've individually sent tickets and opened the crystals I've received back. No issues on my end, but this was also after me seeing don't send/open in bulk.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,428 ★★★★★
    Can we get some clarification on this? We have a few alliance members stuck on the first objective due to sending these tickets in bulk to each other.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    Just came to the forums to see why I didn't get points. Brilliant event design kabam. kudos once again
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 353 ★★
    I sent mine before seeing this. Ugh.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Ya, I exchanged 3 tickets with my friend, all at once and now we both cannot complete the solo objective.

Edit: I see that we will get more tickets from calendar. Should be good.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

… unless you’re talking about points for the solo event. I’ll take a look there and see what’s happening.

No, I am talking about the Cap tickets objectives for sending and receiving. I've already opened 3 tickets and sent 3 tickets, but only the first "Cap Wants You" objective is completed.
    Ok thanks for clarifying. Seems like this is due to sending tickets before you opened a crystal and completed the first objective in the chain then? That would make sense.

I opened mine, collected objectives then sent 2, collected, sent 3, etc.
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130
    You can send in batches once you open the crystal myself I wouldn't do more then what the objective is at a time like if it's send 2 I just send 2 collect move on to the next one I was able to get all the objectives that way