Why last month Solo Objectives ended one week earlier?

ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 416 ★★
Hello Kabam and other people this is my first discussion post on forum.
So Hello To everyone From my side.
My question is that last month Solo Objectives are ended now when there is still one week left in spending of body and mind filaments.
I already spent mind filaments but was not able to fully spend my body filaments i haven't seen the timer because i thought it will still be available till the both mind and body filaments store available but it's gone now and i or maybe others too missed out on those 7 Star shards

I am pretty sure earlier time also this type of solo objectives was available till the store is available. Please provide any solution for this issue. It will be Great.
Thank you

Comments

• tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 124
    Solo Objectives had timer...so is the store...so not sure what you mean...it has been always like this. If you missed to see the timer, I guess, its your fault. Lesson learned for next time I guess
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 416 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Then they should increase the time for solo objective till the last grace week.
    As i said I am pretty confident earlier in other month this type of solo objectives were there till the store purchase available
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Member Posts: 170
    edited September 2023
    It is absolutely ridiculous to shut down the solo earning event a week BEFORE the store that directly ties into the event shuts down. Not only that, they shut down the Cavalier Crimson Blade Crystal the same minute the solo events shut down. They ALWAYS let those crystals run longer than the events where you earn shards run. Otherwise you could earn shards at the last minute in the event, and then not have time to actually cash in those shards for crystals.
    edited September 2023
    Hey @Kabam Miike pls resolve ther above issue and also cav shards for last month sq got disappeared instead they always for one week after the new content releases
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,923 ★★★★★

It is absolutely ridiculous to shut down the solo earning event a week BEFORE the store that directly ties into the event shuts down. Not only that, they shut down the Cavalier Crimson Blade Crystal the same minute the solo events shut down. They ALWAYS let those crystals run longer than the events where you earn shards run. Otherwise you could earn shards at the last minute in the event, and then not have time to actually cash in those shards for crystals.

I still have 6+ days to trade the Crimson Blade shards for crystals.
    @MrSakuragi can you post the pic here with us of that crystal tab as it has gone from my game
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,369 ★★★★
    i agree on both accounts.

yes the solo event had the timer saying it ended today,
    so if anyone missed it, it is their own fault,
    but,
    at the same time it would only be logical for the event to run to the same timetable as the store
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

You have a time lapse of 28 days to do the Events content, if you wait till the last minute, it is your mistake, the fact that Kabam allows the store to be open 1 week more, is just Kabam being kind and saying "Okay, you maybe forgot you had still this shards/event currency still up, cmon, we let you use it before it becomes useless", asking them for more because you didnt do the content on time is like going to a store with a expired cuppon and demand for a discount
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Bad luck mate but month long solo objective always finish the same time as the EQ. Can you imagine these old objectives hanging around for one more week with the current month’s coming in. It will be more confusing.
    I did the zone 25 push last night and finished it with less than 90 minutes left but both solo objectives milestones were reached on the weekend. So there was plenty of time to get these milestones without the high level content…