At which level do you get the login calendar?

I have made some new accounts for the enlistment crystals and I just wanted to know at which level does login calender unlocks

Comments

• LouieGiglioLouieGiglio Member Posts: 11
    Wondering same thing. I have several alt accounts levels 27-30 that aren’t showing the login calendar.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I would guess level 40 or conqueror (or both) as with other gifting events
    edited September 2023
    For reference, I have a level 26 contender account which has the calendar and a level 28 conqueror which does not have it.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,185 ★★★★★
    the PHC shard calendar seems to have disappeared for some. I'm level 60 conqueror and don't have it any more. Monthly calendar is still working.
    Appreciate some clarity as to what triggers the login calendar to appear. Not looking for guesses.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★

Appreciate some clarity as to what triggers the login calendar to appear. Not looking for guesses.

Well. This is a guess but I have 3 mini accounts

One I rarely used and didn’t log into for months. Level 47 uncollected.

Logged in recently. No uncollected Calendar.

So. I would surmise the calendar is dropped when there is a lack of activity. How much time has to expire would be something more for kabam to answer, and possibly likely through support.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 149
    edited September 2023

Well. This is a guess but I have 3 mini accounts

One I rarely used and didn’t log into for months. Level 47 uncollected.

Logged in recently. No uncollected Calendar.

So. I would surmise the calendar is dropped when there is a lack of activity. How much time has to expire would be something more for kabam to answer, and possibly likely through support.
    @Doctorwho13 That's the most probable guess. I posted a support ticket. Not sure whether they will answer it or not. There is no mentioned requirement for appearing or disappearing calendar. I had created account, abandoned at level 6 few months ago. yesterday logged in, reached level 17, but no calendar, but the other freshly ( yesterday) created account has it.
    So if this is true, then there is no way to get the calendar to come back regardless of how active the account is in the future? Not sure the logic behind this.
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Member Posts: 168
    IamJIN said:

I have made some new accounts for the enlistment crystals and I just wanted to know at which level does login calender unlocks

Send a ticket and you'll get them