Who will be first 5* champ added to pool along with its 4*?

Comments

  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,424
    What?
  • Who?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,424
    Your question doesn’t make sense
  • Five star champs are added to the base pool, six at a time, each month until the backlog is empty, at which point, 5 stars will be released to the base pool along with the three and four stars of that champ.
  • I think its blade tbh but I could be wrong.
  • I was thinking Hela. Her 4* drops 2/13.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,424
    If the backlog is empty the 4* probably won’t be added to the 4* pool if the 5* goes straight to the pool
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If the backlog is empty the 4* probably won’t be added to the 4* pool if the 5* goes straight to the pool

    I’ll rephrase: which 5 star will be the first 5 star to be added to the 5 star base crystal at the same time its 3 and 4 star is added to the premium hero crystal?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,220
    I’ve been wondering this as well but I believe it will be around the Morningstar, blade or new Thor.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 437
    Black Widow, Wolverine, Magneto Marvel Now, Doctor Strange, Thor (original), Scarlet Witch, Cap WW2, Joe Fixit, and Electro are still not being released as playable 5* right?

    I still dont't get why if not, especially on the science ones since there aren't many good science champs to begin with. I mean Joe Fixit sucks anyways, but WW2 and Electro are the only usable Science champs besides Quake and Hulk. None of these other champs are really OP anymore either compared to some of the newer champs like Blade, Gwennpool, Iceman, Arch Angel, Spark, Voodoo, Mephisto, etc. Not to mention half of the originals not being released as 5* were also nerfed to the ground.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,220
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Black Widow, Wolverine, Magneto Marvel Now, Doctor Strange, Thor (original), Scarlet Witch, Cap WW2, Joe Fixit, and Electro are still not being released as playable 5* right?

    I still dont't get why if not, especially on the science ones since there aren't many good science champs to begin with. I mean Joe Fixit sucks anyways, but WW2 and Electro are the only usable Science champs besides Quake and Hulk. None of these other champs are really OP anymore either compared to some of the newer champs like Blade, Gwennpool, Iceman, Arch Angel, Spark, Voodoo, Mephisto, etc. Not to mention half of the originals not being released as 5* were also nerfed to the ground.

    5* wolverine would be end game and a high sig 5* sw would be game genie mode again. They should all be released.
  • MarzGroove wrote: »
    I was thinking Hela. Her 4* drops 2/13.

    Probably got that wrong...
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 437
    Jaded wrote: »
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Black Widow, Wolverine, Magneto Marvel Now, Doctor Strange, Thor (original), Scarlet Witch, Cap WW2, Joe Fixit, and Electro are still not being released as playable 5* right?

    I still dont't get why if not, especially on the science ones since there aren't many good science champs to begin with. I mean Joe Fixit sucks anyways, but WW2 and Electro are the only usable Science champs besides Quake and Hulk. None of these other champs are really OP anymore either compared to some of the newer champs like Blade, Gwennpool, Iceman, Arch Angel, Spark, Voodoo, Mephisto, etc. Not to mention half of the originals not being released as 5* were also nerfed to the ground.

    5* wolverine would be end game and a high sig 5* sw would be game genie mode again. They should all be released.

    And 5* X-23 is not end game? I mean cmon they (Wolvie and X-23) are pretty much the same character in every way.

    As far as SW, she would not be any different than her 4* version which is above average at best now after the nerfs. Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Mephisto, and Magik are all better than her now and they all have 5* versions already. Why arethey better? Because they can do most of what SW does in a controlled manner rather than the random mess you get with SW.

    Medussa practically is pre-nerfed OG Thor with a few extra bells and whistles that Thor never had yet she has a 5* version. Hyperion puts them both to shame yet he has a 5* version. Saying these old champs are still OP is complete nonsense imo. Many of them are still above average, but non are even close to God mode anymore and they wouldn't be in a 5* version either compared to some of the new champs that are already available as 5*.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 437
    Also OP sorry to get off topic on your question but it made me wonder if Kabam would reconsider releasing some of these other champs as 5* when they do catch up in February.
Sign In or Register to comment.