**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Curious: why enlistment milestones end so early?

I wonder why the milestones end so early on the enlistment event. Is there something I’m missing? 31 days left and it’s already done - both alliance and solo. There don’t even appear to be rank rewards on this one.

Comments

• Options
    Ekim_SaliveEkim_Salive Posts: 14
    True, I guess. Maybe I just built it up too much in my head. I came out of semi-retirement and joined an active alliance when I heard about the event and T2 dust for ascension.

Watched the twitch feed about all the amazing rewards and bought in to the hype and all… but now all there is left to do is the paragon gauntlet. *shrug*
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 703 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

I won't complain, makes it much easier for people to get even if they are casual players. Also means I don't need to worry about it for the rest of the event

Bro what do you mean "i dont have to worry"? This isnt work. You do events cuz u feel like you have to and not cuz its fun to get rewards?
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    Soooo your complain is that it’s not grindy enough? Lol, you said it yourself, you are semi retired, The grind is real for others. The hype was for the rewards, and they pretty much said, you get the rewards for doing what you are already doing if you are in an alliance.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★

I wonder why the milestones end so early on the enlistment event. Is there something I’m missing? 31 days left and it’s already done - both alliance and solo. There don’t even appear to be rank rewards on this one.

War season is ending, not all alliances do a full three BGs, some have even further depletion of activity during off-season. The tasks require activity but don't need us all to be 100% active in War or Quests for an entire month, it's nice.
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

Pikolu said:

I won't complain, makes it much easier for people to get even if they are casual players. Also means I don't need to worry about it for the rest of the event

Bro what do you mean "i dont have to worry"?
    It means I don't have to even think about it. It just goes to the backburner where I can ignore it and focus my attention on other things such as exploring TB EQ.
  • Options
    Ekim_SaliveEkim_Salive Posts: 14
    edited September 2023

Soooo your complain is that it’s not grindy enough? …The hype was for the rewards…

I don’t know if it even was a complaint so much as on observation. Seems like something as simple as having rank rewards would have added value. It’s not really a grind if we’re just doing daily AQ/AW etc. Having rank rewards would have given those who do run 3BGs some competition to look forward to without adding extra stress for casual players who just wanted milestones.

No biggie… I was just kinda hoping there was something I was overlooking - like maybe there was a part 2 to the objectives planned or something that I hadn’t seen. Just seems anticlimactic when it goes on for another 31 days and nothing left to do. Like going to a brew festival after they’ve run out of beer.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,838 ★★★★★
    As someone who doesn't do AQ/AW, I'm glad this event won't require involvement in it for the whole month.
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    How many t1 dusts do you all have?... I did all the aq and solo objectives/events and I was able to ascend 2 5*s with 150 dusts left. My alliance mates say they will have enough for a 3rd ascension and I can see where there's another 50 t1 dusts.
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    Nvm I'm an idiot... I thought it was 200 t1 dust to ascend when it's only 100 so I can ascend a 3rd 5* with 50 leftover. ( I was reading the 150/200 wrong ).
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I was shocked that my alliance completed it so far but I do like it more since it's not a huge grind for everyone. Now everyone can relax and not focus on helping the alliance out. They can do their own things now, so I do like it. The rewards was great for little work my alliance did, so that's a pro player move in my books.