**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Dani Moonstar good??

I just got 6* Dani Moonstar. Is it worth to level up??

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★
    yes
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,383 ★★★★★
    Absolutely. Threw a Gem on mine and took her to R3. Might take her higher.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,078 ★★★★
    Great damage dealer, also utility with her slow, miss via block, and one of the best Cheat death counters if she’s awakened
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,383 ★★★★★

Absolutely. Threw a Gem on mine and took her to R3. Might take her higher.

Just an update. I took her to R5. I'm glad I did. It's nice to fall in love with a new Champ.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 468 ★★★
    She’s a bit stressful to play and it doesn’t feel quite right if you get my meaning. I hope they touch her up a little bit but she has a ton of potential and can do a lot of things great.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,314 ★★★★

She’s a bit stressful to play and it doesn’t feel quite right if you get my meaning. I hope they touch her up a little bit but she has a ton of potential and can do a lot of things great.

Get to 2 bars of power, hold block for the prowess and while opponent is under miss use your special 2. What’s stressful about that?
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 476 ★★★
    Great champ, preferably run with at least a 5 star gambit relic. Only thing I don’t like that much is that she’s supposed to be THE nick counter, but it’s easy to mess that up. Best case scenario would be if the neuroshock were to apply on her first and not last hit of special attack.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 468 ★★★

Get to 2 bars of power, hold block for the prowess and while opponent is under miss use your special 2. What’s stressful about that?
    Because that’s not the optimized way to play her.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★

tap lllmm

Wait what?? You can light light light MEDIUM MEDIUM?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    @Squammo is it the Gambit relic or Storm relic that goes best with her? I finally just got her to complete the featureds of this crystal, and had been waiting since I had a ton of mutant stones and a gem to r4 her.

I have a 5* gambit relic (I assume the crit slot?), but currently have her with a 4* storm relic. Just curious the main difference as Storm relic seems more built for her prowess, #offensive burst, unblockable, etc.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 476 ★★★

@Squammo is it the Gambit relic or Storm relic that goes best with her? I finally just got her to complete the featureds of this crystal, and had been waiting since I had a ton of mutant stones and a gem to r4 her.

I have a 5* gambit relic (I assume the crit slot?), but currently have her with a 4* storm relic. Just curious the main difference as Storm relic seems more built for her prowess, #offensive burst, unblockable, etc.

Her sp2 does physical damage. That’s where the crit from gambit gets into play to deal some big yellow numbers.

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    Squammo said:

Her sp2 does physical damage. That’s where the crit from gambit gets into play to deal some big yellow numbers.

Awesome, thanks!