**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morbius Questions

A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
So I bought the plat track for the 3 months, seemed like a great bang for the buck situation.

Do we know absolutely anything about Morbius yet?

I ask this because I am finally getting to the point of getting some R2 7s. I got incredibly lucky and got the 7 star selector from the 7 hour crystal, chose to dupe maw. I can R2 him today... but I might want to wait if Morbius is mystic and is fantastic. Maybe he will be science? (I can't see any of the other 4 classes). I just really don't know and I couldn't find anything on the forums for some insight and help in planning.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,400 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

So I bought the plat track for the 3 months, seemed like a great bang for the buck situation.

Do we know absolutely anything about Morbius yet?

I ask this because I am finally getting to the point of getting some R2 7s. I got incredibly lucky and got the 7 star selector from the 7 hour crystal, chose to dupe maw. I can R2 him today... but I might want to wait if Morbius is mystic and is fantastic. Maybe he will be science? (I can't see any of the other 4 classes). I just really don't know and I couldn't find anything on the forums for some insight and help in planning.

We will learn about what he can do in 2 weeks time when they drop the reveal trailer then more in depth in there stream when they show us the rotation right now they havent given us any info of morbius
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Didn't they reveal him to be science in that initial promo image? Or maybe I'm remembering wrong
  • Options
    Repto23 said:

Last year (?) maybe 2 years ago when he was in the running for Summoners Choice he was Science. I don’t see a reason as to why they would change that so I’m going to say he is Science.

Think I found it. Confirmed science before and I agree that they probably will not change it. I was on an extended break during this Summoners Choice.

• Options
    Thank you @RichTheMan
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

Repto23 said:

Last year (?) maybe 2 years ago when he was in the running for Summoners Choice he was Science. I don’t see a reason as to why they would change that so I’m going to say he is Science.

Think I found it. Confirmed science before and I agree that they probably will not change it. I was on an extended break during this Summoners Choice.

Thank you, i knew i wasn't crazy and saw it somewhere lol