Immortal Hulk vs OG Hulk

Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Member Posts: 255 ★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Who do you think is better for Questing?

I can understand why OG is better for Battlegrounds and arguably Alliance War.

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Only problem with ihulk is his charges expire extremely fast and u lose all your rampup within a matter of seconds. Plus with the new ai problem with champs like gladiator or basically anyone nowadays, ihulk isn't a viable option for questing or bgs
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    OG is OG for a reason.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,131 ★★★★★

Ihulk is not good. His charges fall off too quickly.

You don’t know how to play him correctly. OG is better now imo, but iHulk is most definitely a great champ.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

You don’t know how to play him correctly. OG is better now imo, but iHulk is most definitely a great champ.
    Yes I do. Took him to r3 long time ago because I got him super early. There are better champs to waste my time on. He's not one of them, except for act 7/8 when you can permanently stun lock with him.

Too dependent on the AI being cooperative, which makes him unreliable.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,131 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Yes I do. Took him to r3 long time ago because I got him super early. There are better champs to waste my time on. He's not one of them, except for act 7/8 when you can permanently stun lock with him.

No. You don’t.
  • Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★

Only problem with ihulk is his charges expire extremely fast and u lose all your rampup within a matter of seconds. Plus with the new ai problem with champs like gladiator or basically anyone nowadays, ihulk isn't a viable option for questing or bgs

I Hulk should be unblockablw sometimes like hulking
  • Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Member Posts: 255 ★★

See my post above yours

OGAvenger said:

Try the Hulk relic method I replied to you with
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Your Hulk relic method requires a Hulk relic though.
    Searmenis said:

OGAvenger said:

Your Hulk relic method requires a Hulk relic though.
    It can be done with any relic; it’s used to elongate the combo to reach a 2nd SP2.

It’s just that the Hulk relic is ideal as it provides other minor benefits.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 ★★★★★
    iHulk has significantly more sustainability, while OG Hulk has more reliable damage. While OG Hulk is most likely gonna be the preferred option for a lot of people due to the nature of his dps, iHulk is gonna last a lot longer if you play well, and if you get lucky with ai can absolutely blitz through enemies as well. The OG Hulk relic also benefits iHulk by extending his combo and giving him bonuses on direct damage, making it easier for him to have a higher uptime on rage stacks and further boosting his dps. And as long as you can dex reliability iHulk is basically unkillable on offense.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    IMO Hulk is more fun after his buff, but pre-buff IHulk was definitely the most viable option. Even after the buff, IHulk still has a place in the game, albeit a more niche one. OG Hulk just outshines IHulk in most areas of the game now.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hulk is good than I hulk
    Crcrcrc said:

iHulk has significantly more sustainability, while OG Hulk has more reliable damage. While OG Hulk is most likely gonna be the preferred option for a lot of people due to the nature of his dps, iHulk is gonna last a lot longer if you play well, and if you get lucky with ai can absolutely blitz through enemies as well. The OG Hulk relic also benefits iHulk by extending his combo and giving him bonuses on direct damage, making it easier for him to have a higher uptime on rage stacks and further boosting his dps. And as long as you can dex reliability iHulk is basically unkillable on offense.

Yeah I figured out a while ago how useful the relic is to IHulk
    edited September 2023

OGAvenger said:

Just say you suck at playing IHulk
    IHulk with relic is OP.

Paired with Hercules they are both (literally) immortal and help each other out synergy-wise. Hercules clears lanes while IHulk nukes any difficult defender when needed.