**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is using suicides in incursions a good choice?

I did the legends run in the last incursions and it was relatively easy since rngesus was somehow on my side but looking at the rewards now, it looks way more tempting than the last so decided to do it again and hope to get a good run but then I realized that I didn't have suicides when I did the last run but now I do. Is it better to remove while doing it or it is fine? Cuz I use herc and in my experience he always dies when immortality ends due to liquid courage.

Comments

• Options
    Suicides is not friendly with the health boosts you can get in incursions, but if you're using thing at sig 200, they are a very good thing to have.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 281 ★★
    Running suicides and for me the greatest hindrance is remembering not to take a champ that relies on SP1 firing, as you eat a lot of health loss just using those abilities. Omega Red and Hercules have been doing alright powering through chunks of it and Omega Sentinel has really come in clutch against mutants this run. I also have a lot of potions from last month's sidequest I bought that make the runs this time a little easier, but those will eventually be used up.

Just plan a team that doesn't need a lot of SP1s.
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★

Running suicides and for me the greatest hindrance is remembering not to take a champ that relies on SP1 firing, as you eat a lot of health loss just using those abilities. Omega Red and Hercules have been doing alright powering through chunks of it and Omega Sentinel has really come in clutch against mutants this run. I also have a lot of potions from last month's sidequest I bought that make the runs this time a little easier, but those will eventually be used up.

Just plan a team that doesn't need a lot of SP1s.

I mostly do everything with herc with heimdall synergy and use doom for buff control nodes/champs. Doom is not suicide friendly since he uses sp a lot in his cycle but hey, I just pulled through sector 5 just now!. I'll prolly start my sector 6 run when the objectives drop!
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    As long as you don't get a health boost, run the right champs, and don't get the wrong nodes to have to face (such as heal block), they can be good for incursions. I did the legend objective last month with them on and didn't have a problem
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    Jarvisrei said:

I did the legends run in the last incursions and it was relatively easy since rngesus was somehow on my side but looking at the rewards now, it looks way more tempting than the last so decided to do it again and hope to get a good run but then I realized that I didn't have suicides when I did the last run but now I do. Is it better to remove while doing it or it is fine? Cuz I use herc and in my experience he always dies when immortality ends due to liquid courage.

Herc is a fantastic option with ouchies in incursions. Make him a herald and he heals up quite a bit. You can heal ~10% or so once the bleed has run its course