**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

S99 relic bug?

I binded my s99 relic to miles and fought dormammu in EQ 3.2. The nodes did not trigger any buffs. Despite the relic giving immunity to the dex buff (with 0 cooldown) and not having natural buffs, I was still getting degen from dormammu which should only trigger when buffs expire. I don’t believe this is a Wiccan/immunity situation. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but it's been posted about multiple times on the forums and I don't believe any mods have commented on it.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 629 ★★★
    I had the same problem vs dorm in AW with spidy gwen and s99 relic (there were no buffs from node either)
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 629 ★★★
    Is there any update or confirmation about this?
    It happened again in war…
    I used gwen with sm99 relic (no buff during dex rune) vs Mr. fantastic on power snack node (node 39), and every dex I made said “immune” without triggering cruelty buff, but the defender stilled gained power….
    Please fix it and if it’s not a bug, explain why.
  • Options
    DeNeDieDeNeDie Posts: 42
    It maybe because buff immunity itself is a buff