**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Low Level EQ Energy

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Should the lower EQs not still have lower energy?

As they used to be 1/2/2 but are now the same as paragon.

Just wondering if that was intentional? I’m paragon but my son is just starting up, and the energy cap for new players is tiny!

Comments

• Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Aren't there less and shorter paths there too?
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 709 ★★★
    crogs said:

Across all difficulties.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    crogs said:

Earlier UC, Cav & Paragon had 2-3-3 energy requirements across chapters, & lower difficulties had 1-2-3

Now it seems that all the difficulties have been bumped up to 3-4-5, which goes against the established trend of having lower energy costs for lower difficulties
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    It feels like it would be "crippling" to newer accounts because they don't have a storage of 70 energy we have at level 60. So still requiring a large amount of energy but the player hasn't built up that much energy allotment yet.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    AMS94 said:

crogs said:

Earlier UC, Cav & Paragon had 2-3-3 energy requirements across chapters, & lower difficulties had 1-2-3

Now it seems that all the difficulties have been bumped up to 3-4-5, which goes against the established trend of having lower energy costs for lower difficulties
    I did lowest 3 difficulties, went from 1-2-3 to 2-4-5.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    At least the lowest should have lower energy like it did once upon a time before they added higher levels and dropped the lowest. With two levels that don't have units it's harder to do them both and also get units from EQ.