Options

Kabam will you be compensating for elder marks that we lose out on due to new system

You wanna charge us for elder marks but now the free ones we can get get auto claimed and lost forever if we have to much saved up. Better come up with a solution today for face legal action for stealing

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Huh?
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    The system is gonna auto claim all the elder marks up to plat 1 and if you have close to 9k saved you will lose out on those elder marks from this season
  • Options
    Shivacrux said:

The aw dude at it again

So your ok with possibly losing elder marks ?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,199 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

The answer is: no, we will not be compensating you.

If you're aware that your Elder Mark inventory is capped... spend you Elder Marks before receiving more.

I was unaware there was a cap. Just getting back into the game after a hiatus. Can someone tell me what the cap is so that I can plan accordingly?
    Somewhere around 9k I think.
  • Options

Golivarez said:

You wanna charge us for elder marks but now the free ones we can get get auto claimed and lost forever if we have to much saved up. Better come up with a solution today for face legal action for stealing

Please let me know how that legal battle works out for you. I'd love to hear your reasoning behind calling it stealing lol.
    Clearly they made this new system to combat people hoarding elder marks cuz they want people to buy them. Should of known it wasn’t just to get rolls to GC easier
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 758 ★★★
    Everyone knew seeding was beginning this season and like every season before you auto claim the rewards with each tier. How is this any different?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,199 ★★★★★
    Golivarez said:

I like to plan and save mine so I don’t have to buy them cuz the prices are ridiculous but now I just have to waste them cuz kabam jax says so

9k EM's is 100 matches and that doesn't include everything you earn on the way. There's no reason to have that many.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 694 ★★★★
    It's not like it's a surprise how many you should get with the seeding, and there comes a point each season where you no longer get any for just climbing tiers. If you can't figure out how many you need to use before the next season to make sure it doesn't get wasted, that's on you and not Kabam
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Im gonna be honest i didn't even know there was an elders mark cap lmao

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Golivarez said:

Wow that’s embarrassing

Yes, yes you are quite embarrassing
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 679 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

For which of us though?