High skilled bg players!

TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Help me explain if this is legit

Fyi, my idoom is r3 and maw 7 r1 lvl25, they are using r4, not running suicides.

r4 ht defeating r1 7 star maw with 9 hits only? And himself taking 10 hits still 98%?

Comments

• HeavyArmoredHeavyArmored Member Posts: 14

Fyi, my idoom is r3 and maw 7 r1 lvl25, they are using r4, not running suicides.

r4 ht defeating r1 7 star maw with 9 hits only? And himself taking 10 hits still 98%?

This dude must be using Blackmod ,where he can reduce the damage taken in the menu of mod tweaks .
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 454 ★★★
    Someone explained this (a little) on Reddit. Apparently parries count as hits in BGs, so if they parry 10 times, it'll show that they got hit 10 times. I haven't checked this out myself yet though
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    MiniMF said:

This dude must be using Blackmod ,where he can reduce the damage taken in the menu of mod tweaks .
    maybe just dont talk about this website ??? its just like giving potential modders a way to cheat..
    You can buy lockpicking books on Amazon. Information is not the problem, it's people's ill intent. And when there's a will there's always a way.
  • hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Member Posts: 271 ★★
    I feel like both of the fights are really possible since ghost is a nuke and torch shreds mystic but then the opponent lost their combo so they should've taken a bit of damage
  • Sand_Devil13Sand_Devil13 Member Posts: 47
    HT can take Maw down in under 30 seconds with Nova Flame activated. I’ve done it many times. I can’t speak about the Ghost fight however because I’m not a Ghost user but I’ve seen people use Ghost to defeat opponents very quickly.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★

HT can take Maw down in under 30 seconds with Nova Flame activated. I’ve done it many times. I can’t speak about the Ghost fight however because I’m not a Ghost user but I’ve seen people use Ghost to defeat opponents very quickly.

Would like to see a 9 hit KO.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

MiniMF said:

maybe just dont talk about this website ??? its just like giving potential modders a way to cheat..
    You can buy lockpicking books on Amazon. Information is not the problem, it's people's ill intent. And when there's a will there's always a way.
    Can confirm

• Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★

Yes, but effectively advertising for something increases the opportunity.