**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Future of Ascension

Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 75
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
I noticed in the badge for ascension the number “1”. Just wondering if it was announced by Kabam if there are going to be multiple levels of ascension in the future? In my mind it would make sense that as 7*’s get ranked up higher that multiple levels of ascension would make sense to keep 6*’s relevant.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    Why would 6* need to stay relevant ans 7* get stronger? What would be the point of 7* then? Wanna know how to keep em relevant? Introduce 8* so your 7* get stronger and aquire more 7* even faster.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    That is stupid but I mean for me it looks like these tiers in Marvel future fight... there are 3 tiers in the game right? So yeah maybe same concept
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Never say never 😉
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Why would 6* need to stay relevant ans 7* get stronger? What would be the point of 7* then? Wanna know how to keep em relevant? Introduce 8* so your 7* get stronger and aquire more 7* even faster.

Kabam is probably planning on leaving a lot of champions out of the 7* pool. If that lasts long enough, players will be begging for ways to make their favorite 6*s relevant again.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Kabam is probably planning on leaving a lot of champions out of the 7* pool. If that lasts long enough, players will be begging for ways to make their favorite 6*s relevant again.
    And by the time they do decide to make them as 7* well have already moved on to the next group of meta champs. Remember when blade and ghost ruled the battle realm? Now its Hercules apocalypse nimrod etc. It'll change again. And people will move on to the next set. No reason for extra ways to make 6* relevant again. Just move on to 7* and higher.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

No reason for extra ways to make 6* relevant again. Just move on to 7* and higher.
    It's not just about meta champions. Like I said, some players' favorites might take a long time to make it to the 7* pool. Champions more like Wolverine, Iceman, maybe even Blade. Giving players the option to keep their 6* Wolverine relevant when we get 7* rank 3's later this year is just a net positive in my eyes.