Options

7* basic pool

Hey, anyone got any update what champs are going to be added in 7* basic and what's the date? Missed the post where it's mentioned.
Thinking of saving my shards, if juggernaut is coming next month

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,742 ★★★★
    It should be around mid Oct and the champs from pool #1.

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 655 ★★★
    Thanks man! I'm not chasing any champ in #1 so i will just pop them now and hope to dupe my Sunspot and Sassy.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,866 ★★★★★

Thanks man! I'm not chasing any champ in #1 so i will just pop them now and hope to dupe my Sunspot and Sassy.

Really sucks that they’re diluting the pool with all those duds. Only one thats good is negative. I guess this could be a blessing in disguise to discourage some from buying 7* shard deals durinf cyber monday since the pool will just be diluted with more undesirable champs
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Really sucks that they’re diluting the pool with all those duds. Only one thats good is negative. I guess this could be a blessing in disguise to discourage some from buying 7* shard deals durinf cyber monday since the pool will just be diluted with more undesirable champs
    Yeah not interested in any of those champs, i got Attuma and negative at high sig and R4 already. 7* sorceror supreme will be interesting...
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★
    So what about 7* Jabari, Spider-Ham, Civil Warrior, and someone else I think I’m forgetting. Any update on those guy?
  • Options
    I think they are just adding those to basic but the timeline is uncertain, 7* spider piggy and jabari are solid and don't rely on dupe. Tho I have them both as R4 but I want them as 7*

So what about 7* Jabari, Spider-Ham, Civil Warrior, and someone else I think I’m forgetting. Any update on those guy?