**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Loyalty Crystal

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
Hello, I've wanted to ask two questions about 7* Loyalty Crystal, if anyone have the answers please share with me.

This the loyalty crystal part from the official announcement;
Loyal Store Update!
We have decided to focus the Loyalty store on Champion Acquisition, Awakening and Sig Stones moving forward. We have added an exclusive 7* crystal and reduced the price of Awakening and Sig Stone materials to promote this change in direction. The price of rank up materials remains unchanged, though we have consolidated the store items so lower progressions will have better prices in some cases.

Changes to Loyalty store consumables will follow with our consumable update.

Here are my questions;
1 - How much it will cost ?
2 - When it will arrive ? What did they mean by consumable update ?

Comments

• Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    I am also waiting for some specific information regarding these questions.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I don't know if it's during the month or at the end of the month, but yes I can't wait to know, I guess between 3.6 and 4m
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

I just had a vision of 7* UC and it brought me to tears.

Dr. Zola

Happiness tears, right? .... right ...?
    Of course :'(

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    So nobody really understood what they meant by "when consumable update" ?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Searmenis said:

7* UC should cost more than the 7* crystal, he is, supposedly, a trophy champ.

Yeah we won't get the 7* crystal and hoard the loyalty for the one and only exclusive 7* UC. Then we will hoard loyalty again to awaken him and add sigs. Sound about right.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,973 ★★★★★
    I would guess 3.2m for 7* UC and 5m for the 7* crystal.
  • Options
    First crystal will cost 1 loyality ;-)
    The problem is that we don't know when it will be available because kabam hides this information
  • Options
    a few days later... and we still don't know anything about 7☆ krystal for loyalty
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Only 9 more days until the end of the month. I'm excited and anxious for the info.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    This month they introduced 7 star in incursion and loyalty (about to be added)
    Cap enlistment event gave 155k incursion artifacts from objectives and they kept cost of 7 star at 400k.

They are giving 600k loyalty through objectives. So by that maths , I would assume that 7 star by loyalty should cost about 2 to 2.5 million.

That said, you can earn incursion artifacts by doing incursion runs. You can earn loyalty only through war, which again is not toooo substantial and those who are doing high tier wars got to use loyalty for war items. Where as incursion artifacts once earned can keep getting added.

So I would like to see 7 star at a cost of 2 to 2.5 mil. Higher costs will really make it difficult for summoners to achieve it or many in serious war alliances would choose not to buy a 7 star to keep loyalty saved for war items.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Perhaps Kabam can remove the daily loyalty cap earned thru helping those grinding the arenas. Or am I out of my mind? LOL